StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Warcraft 2 Music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
DevilGirl
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 5198

DevilGirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail DevilGirl's Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:00 pm   Post subject: Warcraft 2 Music Reply with quote

A few years ago we owned a full copy of Warcraft 2. In the time we owned it it spent the latter years on our CD shelf because we adored the music.

Three years ago we were burgled; most of the stuff was recovered in one way or another and the guy who did it got caught and sent down, but one of the things we couldn't replace was the Warcraft 2 CD Crying or Very sad

We considered getting another copy of the game, but they don't have the music on them, and as we've played the game in our house there's no point in buying it again.

Does anyone know if we can get the music again? I'm talking legit, as I consider it worth paying for, it would be nice to get it back on our shelf as it made very good background music for AD&D campaigns Very Happy

Thanks
The Student Code tells me that I should never use the skills I am taught except to defend myself; Jesus Christ tells me that I should turn the other cheek. But if someone is dumb enough to strike me twice then the third blow is probably gonna be mine.
UK thejoyrider
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 8986

thejoyrider is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View thejoyrider's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

the orignial versions of the game contained cd audio music and the newer version of the game doesnt?

you could try ebay. or look into unoffical channels such downloading the game perhaps to see if it contains the cd audio. or, perhaps contacting the publisher directly with your story.

it could be the case that music is already on the game but not as cd audio. it may be on the game data files as mp3 or wav's. games that feature great music such a bill brown's score for return to castle wolfenstien can be found in the directory you install the game. look in the data files. if they are not already there, have a look at the zip and pak files. you can unzip pak files as they work the same way as a zip file. you may find the music to be there.

another alternative is to try gamestations,computer exchanges and places like them to see if they have the older version of warcraft 2.

mmm...you should try in google warcraft 2 soundtrack and you should be able to find what your looking for.
DrosoFrank
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 9709

DrosoFrank is offline View user's profile Send private message DrosoFrank's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if the warcraft 2 music would be available anytime soon on SST...

I am a big fan, and still have the older (DOS) version of the game at home, and would like to listen to it at work thanx to SST.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to see it on the playlist, make a post in the Playlist forum for it to be added. Don't forget links to obtain the music.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Dartagnan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 291

Dartagnan is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dartagnan's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DevilGirl

A long time ago, I found this download site of what they call "Abandonware".

In the part "musique" you can download the War2 soundtrack.
Here is the War 2

It seems to be legal, but I'm sure people here will be able ton confirm it or not! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: