StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Flowers In The Attic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:58 am   Post subject: Flowers In The Attic? Reply with quote

I don't know what it is about this soundtrack but every time I hear it I go and try to find it again... but it's like nowhere? Always annoying to want to buy something but it's so rare that even if you do find it it'll go for some absurd price. Not like I even have to have the physical CD which I would just make into mp3s anyway. Buying the used stuff doesn't support the artist anyway, what the heck. Sad

And while I'm complaining about how frustrating it is it seems like the only soundtracks I actually really want to buy are super rare. I also want A Scene at the Sea, but I think this is even more rare than Flowers. grrr. :/
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your frustration.

In addition to checking Amazon/Marketplace, eBay, Half, Pricescan I recommend trying some of your local music shops. Call and ask if they have a soundtracks category. Some shops are lame and will only carry the V/A crap but some have some pretty rare gems. Chances of them having something your looking for that is rare would be pretty low but you may find some new things.

As a collector, one of the coolest things is finding something for $5 when it's worth $50. Patience and persistence are essential to getting lucky.

It would be nice if there was a online music shop that specialized in selling downloadable versions of out of print CDs.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've come to the conclusion that I just need to figure out where Jeric stores all his CDs and ransack the place.
USA Maeltne
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 6602

Maeltne is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Maeltne's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, sometimes I think I missed my calling as a PI. However, this is a tall order. All I was able to turn up was:
Yes, it is Out-of-Print.
The company that produced it was Intrada.
Here's their contact info - http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.ACCT67745/sc.5/category.2036/.f
They didn't have it listed. But you might contact them to see if they have any they'd be willing to lose as paper weights.

Found it by way of IMDB, Virginia C. Andrews was the book author, found her site, there's a movie-bio for 'Flowers'.
http://www.completevca.com/bio_movie.shtml at the bottom they confirm the soundtrack is OOP.

Couldn't find anyone who wants to admit they have it, though. Sorry.

Love ya!
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, you make me feel ashamed that I even want it. The soundtrack of shame. Oh well, thanks. I had looked at their website and found out it was out of print but didn't think to contact them. I am bored enough this morning that I think I will do that now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: