StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

UGGs - A Review by someone OTHER than CoyoteUGGly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 124

Trinity3777 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Trinity3777's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:19 pm   Post subject: UGGs - A Review by someone OTHER than CoyoteUGGly Reply with quote

Hopefully by now, everyone around here is familar with CoyoteUGGly and his obsession with UGG boots. If you're not, then all you need to know is that the man has a fanatical desire for UGG boots and they are the only types of footwear allowed near his feet.

Recently I was discussing this with him and his passion excited and interested me so I decided to investigate. I reasoned the money spent would either be worth it and my tootsies would be singing the praises of UGG, or I could slander their name on SST and confirm the rumors that CoyoteUGGly truly has gone off the deep end.

I ordered my pair approx a week and a half ago and they arrived at my home this past Friday night. I opened the box and found a pair of boots that Coyote thanks God for nightly. I slipped of my ratty flip flops and slipped on the men's size 10 classic short UGGs. My feet slipped into cloud 9 right away. It was like they were wrapped up in warm blanket and massage chair all at once. My feet were being massaged with every step I took and I knew at that point that Coyote was right.

Since that night I've spent a full day in the boots and am still amazed at how comfortable they are. I've let my g/f and best friend both try them on and both found the same reaction I experienced. It looks like my g/f will be receiving a pair shortly Wink

All this said, I don't believe UGGs are for everyone. Case in point, some people prefer to be barefoot. I know a lot of people that cannot stand footwear and abhor socks, shoes, etc. and live in flip flops. These type of people may not be attracted to the sensation UGGs provide, but I believe that everything should be tried once. Therefore, I truly encourage one and all to at least try on a pair of UGGS, and if it strikes you, buy a pair and let your tootsies sing the same praises mine do to UGGs.

Final Verdict - UGGs are a wonderful footwear that I fully endorse. They are not the only type of footwear that will be on my feet, but they are now the new preferred footwear. Thank you CoyoteUGGly for standing tall in the midst of accusations and disbelief.
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked your g/f has size 10 feet?
Wink
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi-son wrote:
Wink

Hahahaha Razz

Trinity: I'm really glad that you like the boots Smile

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Trinity3777 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Trinity3777's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi-son wrote:
Wink

You know what they say about girls with big feet...

They need big shoes...? I got nothin' Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of UGG boots. I'll just stick with the Good ol' Payless shoe store, and Mervyens.

KiBlast
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 10393

KiBlast is offline View user's profile Send private message KiBlast's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Would UGGs be good for someone with flat feet? Because my feet are as flat as they come...
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

KiBlast wrote:
Would UGGs be good for someone with flat feet? Because my feet are as flat as they come...

I would defnitely give them a try and see how you like them.
Lieutenant

Member#: 10393

KiBlast is offline View user's profile Send private message KiBlast's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I might just do that...
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

At what temperature do they keep your feet? Cool, warm, hot?

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the office (73 degrees) and I also went out for lunch and around town a bit in the sun (85 degrees) and my feet never sweat or felt too hot; granted I didn't run or anything. Overall they felt about room temp wherever I went and were very comfortable.

I wore them yesterady and was out all day for work and then met up with a friend afterwards. By the end of the day my friend's feet were sore and he had to drive home barefoot because he had his office shoes on. However, my feet felt like I was walking on air still even after a day's worth of being on my feet.

I'm looking forward to winter and testing these babies out in the cold Smile
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 299

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was thinking about giving UGGs a try but couldn't get over, well...how ugly they were. Just not my style at all. So I thought I should check and see if they had less ugly styles. And much to my happiness they do! So sometime in the future I think I am going to buy this pair. I hope they are as comfortable as the classic UGGs. I will let you all know.
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot
USA Trinity3777
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - nice choice Saff! Let us know after you find out Smile
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 7352

Armand is offline View user's profile Send private message Armand's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saff - WOW!!!! Nice boots....

- Ninomiya Kazunari
(from the song Niji/Rainbow)
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those ARE sharp!

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
USA rebeccabutterfly
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an UGG thread, but my boot of choice is rockport, and I have to say I am so very pleased with my workboots. But then again I use them when I'm on a construction site all day, and its a whole different ballgame. It was really the best alternative, since the boots everyone wears on a construction site are made for men (cause every one in construction is a man, duh) ... i was happy to find these more girly (and of course a bit more western, thats waht i get for being a texan) yet not cowboy-boot-ish. enough of that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: