StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

15 Minutes of Fame or Brushes with Greatness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Johnny_Cage
Commander
Commander

Member#: 9964

Johnny_Cage is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Johnny_Cage's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Caliburn wrote:
He a lefty?

No wonder his character lost his right hand.
"You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected from Shao Kahn's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods."
Tjoe
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6471

Tjoe is offline View user's profile Send private message Tjoe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a number of new people here that are "in the biz". You Screenwrites, Set Designers, Musicians, Performers, etc.... please tell us about you.
Lieutenant

Member#: 14512

Sound_Track is offline View user's profile Send private message Sound_Track's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in Novemeber of 1983, I and three other fans spent about 2 hours sitting in the lobby of the Hotel with Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin fame. He and many other famous people were staying at this Hotel to warm up for the US ARMS tour that benefited research into Multiple Sclerosis.

I have shaken Robert Plant's hand at a club after his concert on his first solo tour.

I have met and gotten the autograph of Batman -- Adam West at a Sci-Fi Convention.
Cadet 1

Member#: 16227

MrVicchio is offline View user's profile Send private message MrVicchio's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deano Martin flew F-4's, my dad flew Phantom's, they met in Nav school and I guess as the story goes my father was the one guy in the Squadron to look at him and say "Great, but can you fly?". So Deano used to come over to our house for BBQ.

And I had an almost, maybe could have 9 week hell....

Met this guy at Best Buy, I worked there, and I have a line I throw at people when they ask me if the product is any good (I Sold Computers). "Sure, and if ever I sell my screenplay, I'll buy my wife one." Good for a laugh...

Well this guy asks me about the screenplay, claims to be "in the know" and over 9 weeks me (and a good friend I met there who is a graduate of the UT Austin film program trying to catch any break he can.) work with this guy... we write him a short film screen play, set up to promote this project of his... he claims he is gonna pay us, claims he hangs with big names, Hopkins and some others... take care of us... we finally think it's a go, we quit Best Buy together.. and what does dippy do? Freaks out on us, haven't heard from him since. It is a lot more involved, but that's the cliff notes of our hell.

I am gonna try my hand at the screen play contests this upcoming year...
USA Techie-Micheal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8994

Techie-Micheal is offline View user's profile Send private message View Techie-Micheal's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm. So many good stories. Only thing I got was an up close and personal camera during marching band in the Richmond, Virginia Christmas Parade and ended up on TV. hehe. Other than that, I've had a few national honors and my name in a few books. Nothing fancy I'm afraid.

Oh, I was in Boys State the summer before my senior year in high school, and got a standing ovation for a piano song I wrote and performed in front of almost 1000 people. It was more like 3 minutes though. heh.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: