StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Rushmore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
dELUXe
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 1066

dELUXe is offline View user's profile Send private message dELUXe's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:08 pm   Post subject: Rushmore Reply with quote

A movie from -98 by Wes Anderson.
Have Never seen (or heard) this soundtrack, very strange, since it's really "there" all the time.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0128445/
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to ready the sticky at the top of this forum if you'd like to have this considered. As it stands now you make it sound like it might not be available for purchase. If JERIC can't buy it it can't be on the site.

jeff
sdg
USA Johnny_Cage
Commander
Commander

Member#: 9964

Johnny_Cage is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Johnny_Cage's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thur might be displeased at me for doing this, but what the heck.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000HZPY/qid=1141530192/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-3437107-8147157?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

Roughly half of the album seems to be original score by Mark Mothersbaugh. The same guy that composed music for the "Rugrats" television show, according to Amazon. Looks usable to me.
"You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected from Shao Kahn's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods."
Jackietheblade
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 12237

Jackietheblade is offline View user's profile Send private message Jackietheblade's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny that dELUXe just posted this. I just mentioned to j2 and JERIC that I have this soundtrack and would love to send it in.

I know we generally like more "scores" than "soundtracks", myself included, but this soundtrack is an excellent mix of original tracks and songs from artists that I think would fit in very well at SST. There is a fun uplifting spirit to the whole film and the soundtrack is no different. It just makes you happy when you listen. "Request A Memory" is one of the "tag lines" here and the artists songs on this soundtrack are eclectic enough that they do just that...conjure memories of your past or a past you wish you had.

I think this is a soundtrack that everyone would enjoy.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny_Cage wrote:
Thur might be displeased at me for doing this, but what the heck.

JC I refer you both here

You both did it wrong Razz
Cadet 2

Member#: 12237

Jackietheblade is offline View user's profile Send private message Jackietheblade's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thur, I thought I made a pretty good argument for Rushmore. I mean, come on...I'm not even asking for it...I've got the friggin' thing to send in. I'm trying to give it to the SST world. All you guys have to do is hold out your hand....please?
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You still have to post it right so those of us who are lazy or short on time don't have to go search it to find the sound clips and stuff Smile
Commander

Member#: 9964

Johnny_Cage is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Johnny_Cage's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
JC I refer you both here

You both did it wrong

No, you think? I wasn't trying to make a perfect request post. Just contributing a little information in hopes that the thread author would fill in the rest. So sue me if I didn't feel like doing ALL the work for him.
"You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected from Shao Kahn's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld gods."
USA Furyen
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 196

Furyen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Furyen's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You really don't even have to post a single comment to donate a CD Jackie. That would be great if you did donate.

Seriously JC, some admins will get on your back if you don't do something right. They get on mine all the time. Though Deluxe did post wrong.

JC, I really thought you helped this post, Thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: