StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Let's see, where do I start?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA FoxMcleod64
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 849

FoxMcleod64 is offline View user's profile Send private message View FoxMcleod64's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:12 pm   Post subject: Let's see, where do I start? Reply with quote

Hi gang!

Many of you have noticed that I haven't been online hardly at all in the last couple of months and now all of a sudden make a surprise return. Well, I've had so much stuff happen the last couple of months thats kept me really busy. Relax, its all good things.

First, as some of you already know, I've moved into my new house. I'm very proud of it. Its a three bed, two bath 1500+ sq ft ranch style home complete with attached two car garage and a 13x24 backyard patio deck. I didn't have to do a thing to the house upon moving in such as repainting any rooms or install new flooring, it was perfect as is. It's not in a pre-planned community so I have alittle more than a half acre of yard (have yet to spring for a lawnmower, been outsourcing that task to my dad and his new john deere that he got).

Second, with a new house, I had to get a new computer as the one from my college days was on its last legs. With the hi-speed internet access at my house, I'm able to enjoy SST.com's higher end streams. SST.com has never sounded better with the system's surround sound speaker system. Just having a sub-woofer makes all the difference.

Last, but especially not least, in fact the best and most important piece of news I have to offer is that I am now engaged to be married to my girlfriend. Her name is Robin and we've been together three years now. We don't have a wedding date set yet. (thinking possibly next spring) She was insistant on doing all the planning herself, although I was able to negotiate that I get to plan the music Cool

Well, there you have it. As you can see, I've been pretty busy the last couple of months. But I couldn't wait to get back online and hang out with the best group of music lovers in the world. Of course I'm talking about the folks right here at SST.com. It's great to be back.

genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Fox on all three items! Smile

did you do a special engagement ceremony (like putting the ring in a wine glass)?

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
peaches
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 8483

peaches is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website peaches's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all of the above Fox.

Does SST get to be invited to the wedding? Smile
USA BuyerQueen
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 89

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View BuyerQueen's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so awesome. Life changes so quickly, don't forget to slow down and "listen to the music".

"Smell the roses" is sooooo 50 years ago.

BQ
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject: Way cool!!! Reply with quote

I know I know this is NOT the Fox and his lady!!!
But they seem as happy as I know you two must be!
Best wishes on all three and good to know all your news was so great!!!!
We look forward to approving the music for the wedding also. And the 101 photos!
Cind

Ensign

Member#: 15284

Lennie2020 is offline View user's profile Send private message View Lennie2020's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:17 pm   Post subject: good news Reply with quote

Congratulations on your new home and upcoming wedding, Fox. I wish and pray for nothing but goodness for you and your future bride and your new homestead. Very Happy
USA Twopop VIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Fox! What wonderful news... you can outsource to your Dad & his John Deere tractor!! Lucky you!!! I know plenty of us are envious. Wink

Nah, that is absolutely awesome about the house, stereo/internet set up, and best of all, your engagement. We're happy you're back so we can share in your joyful events in the months to come.
France Alchemist VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4272

Alchemist is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Alchemist's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful news, Fox! Congratulations to you and your friend, and thank you for sharing with us! Smile
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 11288

PomPom is offline View user's profile Send private message PomPom's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz Fox !!

I hope that you'll enjoy the all three good news for long time
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 5692

Albi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Albi's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Fox Very Happy
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mazel Tov, Fox! I, too, just bought a house, and I totally understand your happiness at not having to do any redecorating or other such work on it. We have to paint our master bedroom this weekend. The wallpaper the previous owners had up was giving me nightmares.
USA thuringwethil
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! One word of advice: ELOPE - ask Hart, he didn't listen
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: