StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Cutting Cue Times.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK Mroche70
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 12437

Mroche70 is offline View user's profile Send private message Mroche70's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:03 pm   Post subject: Cutting Cue Times..... Reply with quote

Hi.....

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but would it be possible or even right to remove requests from the play list of people who have left the site so has to shorten the time for those who are waiting for tracks to be played..... If the person was to return before their track is to be played then it would remain in the play list but would be skipped if they didn't make it back, SST could then select automatic tracks if ever the request list was low for some reason..... Just a thought, not sure if it's a good idea.....

Mroche70.....
Auroter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13482

Auroter is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Auroter's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

But the member might still be listening even if they have logged out. I don't think there's a way to tell whether or not they are streaming, just if they're logged in. I have done that multiple times, logged out and kept the stream running so I could still hear my request.
Captain
Captain

Member#: 7505
Location: Deep in the heart of Texas, formerly from the Heart of Dixie

thuringwethil is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View thuringwethil's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What auroter said. Just b/c someone doesn't show as logged in doesn't mean they aren't listening. As well as ppl request for others - especially the night crew b/c we all tend to like the same stuff. I'd hate to miss some kilar or convertino just b/c pingu went to bed finally and it was deleted.
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the same way, lately I've been bombarded with work and the best way for me to concentrate is to close SST (sorry Chat buddies Very Happy ), but I keep listening. In fact the only time I close SST down is to go to lunch.
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, one of the best things about this site is being able to hear stuff you maybe wouldn't request yourself...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: