StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Error message

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Grenadier
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 14592

Grenadier is offline View user's profile Send private message View Grenadier's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:10 pm   Post subject: Error message Reply with quote

Whenever I request an artist that is already in queue, I get the below message(s) before I get the "normal" text telling me the artist is in the queue already.

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of xml_parse_into_struct(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in D:\Home\streamingsoundtracks.com\htdocs\modules\SAM\common\xml.php on line 64

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of xml_parse_into_struct(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in D:\Home\streamingsoundtracks.com\htdocs\modules\SAM\common\xml.php on line 64

This is in Firefox 1.5x under Win XP. Just thought you might like to know. It's not breaking the site, but it's kind of unsightly.
USA Luther_III
Commander
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I always see the same thing as well... Running Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.0.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: