StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

a-b-c-d-e-etc.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:07 pm   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

Just an Idea that i had to change up the songs. Maybe one day a week, You(jeric) if possible, you could have us pick soundtrack titles form selected Letters. such as do the a's and b's for one day. So then all we can choose from is the Soundtracks that begin with letters A or B. I think it would be a neat way to here new songs, and that might be a different way to try... Just a thought! [Smile]

Ps can anyone change, or help me change my picture thing to that of LEGOLAS (orlando bloom's picture from LOTR).
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:40 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

hmmmm..... Is it possible to do Jeric? I guess what I have been doing latley is trying to go through and find ST'S that we never or rarely hear. and pick a song from it. Sound simple. Well it is... I know i don't get to always here my favorites. but i am trying to find new ones... So if people could try this themselvs maybe. I am sure some will agree with me on the fact that there is the same songs playing everyday. MR(Wich i do love but it is getting to be a bit much for even me.) And I am sure u could think of many others..... And someone please help me change my avatar(sp).
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:17 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

That sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'd like to know what other people think about it too. If I did it I know I would get a flood of complaints but it might be worth it.

What is the problem you are having with your Avatar? Are you able to at least choose it in your profile? Please be specific.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:23 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

I think it's a great idea. Maybe once every 2 weeks, or once a month?
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:57 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

I believe he actually wants a Legolas Avatar, just like you have yours from Gladiator, Jeric [Smile]
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:05 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

Yvond and hart helped me out on the chat so i'll see how well i follow instructions. Thanx again guys! Maybe I can figure this out and i'll have me a new pic:D!
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:30 am   Post subject: a-b-c-d-e-etc..... Reply with quote

You know this little idea of mine actually was tried today.Some others and I tried to request songs from only the P letter.... It is interesting, and hard to find decent songs in such a narrow field. But hell it gets some songs that are rarely heard out there.... [Big Grin] hey guys! like my pic?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: