StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Comedy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Sound_Track
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 14512

Sound_Track is offline View user's profile Send private message Sound_Track's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:57 am   Post subject: Comedy Reply with quote

I give you this link to a stand-up comedian Brian Regan's website. You can watch and listen to some of his funny bits there . . .

Funny Brian Regan

BTY, he makes you laugh without blue humor ! !

Brian's style reminds me of a combination of two comedians.... Jim Carey and Will Ferrell.
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Regan is HILARIOUS!!! Right now he is one of my favorite comedians and I love his work. Like you said he does his humor without all the cussing which is always good. If you have not listened to this guy then you most definitely need to. He will make you laugh until your tummy hurts.

Another great comic that you seldom hear about that is by far my favorite comedian right now is Eddie Izzard. If you do not mind some cuss words then you have got to see "Dress to Kill" by Eddie Izzard as it is the best stand up I have ever watched.

Cool thread Sound_Track. I am a huge fan of stand up comedy and love watching Last Comic Standing right now too. Well that is my two cents worth!
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 13799

TheSnowLeopard is offline View user's profile Send private message TheSnowLeopard's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing This guy is LOL funny. Nice find Sound_Track.
Lieutenant

Member#: 14512

Sound_Track is offline View user's profile Send private message Sound_Track's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

natedogg_23 wrote:
Brian Regan is HILARIOUS!!! Right now he is one of my favorite comedians and I love his work. Like you said he does his humor without all the cussing which is always good. If you have not listened to this guy then you most definitely need to. He will make you laugh until your tummy hurts.

Another great comic that you seldom hear about that is by far my favorite comedian right now is Eddie Izzard. If you do not mind some cuss words then you have got to see "Dress to Kill" by Eddie Izzard as it is the best stand up I have ever watched.

Cool thread Sound_Track. I am a huge fan of stand up comedy and love watching Last Comic Standing right now too. Well that is my two cents worth!

Well, I don't mind cussing when it's not offensive. There's a line that's crossed by some comics, because they're just not as bright as the great ones.

I really appreciate the Humor of Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphey, and Chris Rock. There are other greats that I'm sure I'm forgetting....

Brian Regan is by far my favorite "non-cussing" stand-up comedian at this time.

Last edited by Sound_Track on Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruka
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 14735

Ruka is offline View user's profile Send private message Ruka's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha...this guy is plenty funny without the cussing. Smile Good stuff. Thanks for sharing the link.
genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Regan, Eddie Izzard and the other greats listed by Sound_Track are... er... great!

some of my other favorites:

Larry the Cable Guy (and Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engval) from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

Carlos Mencia Even though his earlier gigs were filled with foul language his newer work is severly toned down. This is a comic that pokes fun at everybody with no political correctness. (Thank the Gods!)

Frank Caliendo One of the best impressionists I've seen since Rich Little. You can go here for a clip from YouTube.com (this clip was posted by Frank's site Smile)

The Amazing Jonathan! Outside of Penn & Teller, The Amazing Jonathan is a hilarious magician/comic!

finally, a bit of trivia. Eddie Izzard was Tony Pompadour, leader of the Disco Boys in Mystery Men Wink

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
USA jackkerouac127
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 3569

jackkerouac127 is offline View user's profile Send private message View jackkerouac127's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie Izzard is awesome. No Flag, No Country!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: