StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Requests: Good & Bad
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:15 pm   Post subject: Requests: Good & Bad Reply with quote

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link...

If an album has one or two horrible tracks on it, then maybe it deserves so 1 star votes.

I'm sure there are some pretty awful albums on here that have received 5 star ratings for the one or two good tracks they have.

In the end it all balances out.
markinboone
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 316

markinboone is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail markinboone's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:29 am   Post subject: Requests: Good & Bad Reply with quote

Ladyhawke is a great flick and when I got the DVD the first thing I noticed was the dated (early-80s) soundtrack. Wouldn't it be great if somebody* produced a new ST (or 2 or 3) for the film and you could select the alternate score on the DVD setup? (* I'd try to get Zimmer, Elfman, Goldsmith, and Horner to give it a shot.)

I just found this site and I love it. I've always wanted to find a radio station that plays all soundtrack music - but this is better!

Everybody is dissing the Requiem for a Dream ST so much I wonder what's so bad about it. The film was pretty powerful, but I don't remember the score.

As for additional albums : I haven't been able to find the score for the American version of The Ring (in theatres last fall), but I remember it was pretty effective for the film.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:53 am   Post subject: Requests: Good & Bad Reply with quote

Requiem for a Dream was requested by all of us, because it plays at the end of the second Two Towers trailer. Then we get the album and were dissapointed that not very much of it is like what was in the trailer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: