StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

L O S T discussion thread (Season 3 spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm quite sensitive to spoilers, so I decided to play it safe.

jeff
sdg
USSR the_lake_effect
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's try this one more time.

That Sun actually took out one of the Others, well, that just makes her even more endearing. She's one bad mother... well, not yet anyway. Cool

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
Canada TreeBob
Commander
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I knwo I posted this already, what happened???

I wrote something but now I am too steamed to write again. But I will still post a nice picture!

Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 440

FrozenHan is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View FrozenHan's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a post to bump it up the forum totem pole

*Freckles re-enters*

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

--Tyler Durden
Australia TheSnowLeopard
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 13799

TheSnowLeopard is offline View user's profile Send private message TheSnowLeopard's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 3 started this week in Australia. First episode began well but returned to it's usual slow pace.

Why doesn't anyone ever ask or answer a direct question? Rolling Eyes
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2207

maddy is offline View user's profile Send private message View maddy's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, Snow. The season will get better and more on the pace of the first season very soon. Smile

http://tinyurl.com/ltrodr
http://www.mostphotos.com/maddys713/portfolio
http://www.cutcaster.com/studio/pub/784218913

France Alchemist VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 4272

Alchemist is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Alchemist's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinder wrote:

ABC’s ‘Lost’ finds new time slot as inhospitable as its hostile island

LYNN ELBER; The Associated Press
Published: February 17th, 2007 01:00 AM
“Lost” crashed in the ratings this week, hitting an all-time low for a new episode.

ABC’s drama about plane crash survivors stranded on a mysterious island drew an estimated 12.8 million viewers Wednesday, according to preliminary figures from Nielsen Media Research. That’s well off the peak of more than 20 million for the drama that became an instant sensation when it debuted in September 2004.

ABC has worked hard to try to protect a show that helped turn the network’s fortunes around, moving it to 10 p.m. Wednesday to steer clear of Fox’s blockbuster “American Idol” and CBS’s increasingly strong “Criminal Minds.”

After “Lost” fans complained about reruns interrupting the show’s serial flow last season, the network tried an experiment: It split the season in two, airing six episodes before an extended break and then resuming with 16 additional episodes.

Although protected from “American Idol,” “Lost” now has the disadvantage of trying to draw viewers at an hour when fewer people are watching TV.

In the show’s defense, ABC noted that it beat the competition among the advertiser-favored young adult crowd, drawing 7.3 million viewers age 18 to 49 compared to the 5.8 million that tuned in to CBS’ “CSI: New York.”

But there’s no question that “Lost,” once riding big ratings, buzz and cachet, has lost significant ground.

Some fans and critics complain that the story has gotten confusing and unsatisfying.

TheTacomaNewstribune.com, Tacoma,Washington

TheSnowLeopard wrote:
I fear Lost will go the same way as The X-Files: by the time the last episode aired, I no longer cared about all the mysteries, conspiracies and sub-plots that the creators had introduced but refused to explain or conclude satisfactorily.

soundtrackradio wrote:
Sorry! just don't bother with this show just alot of Hype! Rolling Eyes

TheSnowLeopard wrote:
I wouldn't dismiss the show as hype. I think there is something bold and original about the concept behind the series, particularly for a prime time TV show (unless you think Gilligan's Island qualifies as an antecedent), but the creators can't prolong the mystery of the island forever. I find all the mysteries within mysteries (rather like those Russian Babushka dolls) and cryptic dialogue to be both maddening and addictive.

*Moved from 'LOST ratings hit all-time low' thread*
USA LOTRKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 13511

LOTRKing is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LOTRKing's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:12 am   Post subject: Alex's Real Father? Reply with quote

WARNING!!! This here post contains recent SPOILERS from LOST Season 3!!!!!

Spoiler:
So what do you guys think is up with Alex saying that Benjamin is her father? Obviously we know that Rousseau is her mother, but Rousseau claimed to have killed Alex's father. Could it be that Ben is lying to her? If not, and Ben truly is her father, then that would imply that Rousseau is somehow involved in the Dharma project. What are your guys' thoughts/theories about this?

BTW, could we get some obligatory Claire pics?Very Happy

-LOTRKing

by alchemist: added spoiler section.
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:06 am   Post subject: NOT a spoiler Reply with quote

But was not sure where to put this.

PomPom, night crew for me, showed me this one.
It is a Photoshop speed drawing of John Lock.
Very good when it is done.

http://www.koreus.com/media/lost-john-locke-speedpainting.html

enjoy

PS> this is a spoiler thougth....Spoiler:
I loved it when Hurly got the VW running. Such a sense of satisfaction. ahhhhh

Lieutenant Commander

LOTRKing is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LOTRKing's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinder - I loved that scene too, but the beSST part of that episode was:

Hurley: "Shut UP you... red... neck... man."
Sawyer: "Touché."
Laughing

-LOTRKing
Commodore
Commodore

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOTRKing wrote:
Cinder - I loved that scene too, but the beSST part of that episode was:

Hurley: "Shut UP you... red... neck... man."
Sawyer: "Touché."
Laughing

-LOTRKing

I totally agree!!! and with such power and force.. Sawyer had to stop and agree.. it was fun.
Tonight tonight tonight!!!!
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Oh. My. GOSH. Last night's episode was ASWESOME!!! For those who missed it, last night's episode was of "Luke, I am your father" proportions!

Spoiler:
Claire? Jack's sister?!?! Who saw that coming??? Also, the preview said we that next week will finally find out how Locke got paralyzed!

I must admit, the last couple of episodes made me wonder about LOST's future, but it looks like the episodes are finally becoming as awesome as they used to be! Very Happy

Well, I'm done ranting, what did you guys think of last night's episode? Wink

-LOSTRKing Wink
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, I noticed has fulfilled my request for some obligatory Claire pics (the true hottie of LOST Razz ), so I thought I'd supply the first one:

Very Happy Wink

-LOSTRKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 4034

Tron is offline View user's profile Send private message Tron's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOTRKing wrote:

I must admit, the last couple of episodes made me wonder about LOST's future, but it looks like the episodes are finally becoming as awesome as they used to be! Very Happy

Loved it, and I agree completely, the first half of season 3 was very weak. The last few episodes something actually happended again.
I allways liked the episodes with Locke, Hurley,... better than the ones centered around Jack.

I'll keep watching.
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness ABC has seen fit to set up their top shows so we who must see other shows can go back!!
I missed last two, I know I know...so I watched both just now. I still marvel over how one person is never really finished in the long term of the whole show.
LOTR- your spoiler.. no kidding .. who knew? Just keeping right up with their style. Surprize!!!
It does train the viewer to watch for foreshadowing. What might be just a small item, the cat, turns out to be huge later on.
I like that.
And I agree too on the shows with Hurley and Lock just have more to them.
Makes me want to go back to season one and see what points have come to pass. Like when Claire went to the person about having her baby. Who was that? and what did he/she say? Has it come to pass?
I need a refresher course!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: