StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$127.58

7 Donations:
$372.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Nintendo Wii, PS3, XBox 360?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Obi-son
Captain
Captain

Member#: 211

Obi-son is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Obi-son's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure if anyone heard or not. Approx 200 games from the old PS & PS2 are having sound trouble on the new PS3. Hopefully it's a glitch that will be fixed. I'd hate to spend that much money and not enjoy the older games I own.
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Obi-son wrote:
i still even play my N64 also. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

mmmmm... awesome games.

I'd try all 3 systems, but I won't buy them. PC games satisfy me. All the titles that I would want to play, with the exception of Nintendo's Mario games and the N64 titles above, are available for the PC. As an added bonus I can play any older titles as well, without glitches! Very Happy (PS3 Sad)

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
Yemen j2brown
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 9

j2brown is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View j2brown's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright orange gun? I remember it being the same color as the console....grey. Did they change it?

jeff
sdg
USA rebeccabutterfly
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

aw

Member#: 3098

rebeccabutterfly is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website rebeccabutterfly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you had this one:

And I had this one:
Canada Arya
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 8715

Arya is offline View user's profile Send private message View Arya's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My cousin had the bright orange gun, and since we used his system, I did too.

The Lethal Enforcers second gun we ordered through the mail for my Dad came in bright pink!
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12520

the_lake_effect is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View the_lake_effect's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:25 pm   Post subject: WARNING: Creepy pet anecdote up ahead Reply with quote

We all wanted to shoot the dog in Duckhunt. They would have come out with Doghunt, but then you'd have the animal rights activists up in arms. I had a guinea pig that laughed at me once. Only once.

I think I might get the Wii. It's $200 cheaper than the other two systems, and making wireless controls standard on their system was pretty inspired. Then you have those next-gen DVD players on the other systems but we will be seeing a repeat of the VHS-Beta wars.

Then again, the Wii could very well be a threat to our existence.

And for those of you who like me register a certain level of bemusement over this whole topic, I present the following offering:

http://www.smashourstuff.com/

Stories are for children, skyscrapers, and anyone wishing to reach for the stars.

The truthiness shall set you free.
Canada Arya
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 8715

Arya is offline View user's profile Send private message View Arya's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my...that's awesome! And so incredibly cruel Laughing
Lieutenant

Member#: 849

FoxMcleod64 is offline View user's profile Send private message View FoxMcleod64's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm certainly getting a Wii, and will most likely wait for the prices to come way down on the other platforms. I've had that new Zelda game on reserve with Gamestop now for the past year, they better still have my money, lol.

My old NES still works for the most part, but those connectors were the cartriges go are on their last legs I think. BTW, I have one of the grey light zappers. Nintendo changed them to orange when there was that fuss about toy guns looking like real guns. Later on, Nintendo caught alot of flak for the Super Scope for the SNES looking like a RPG launcher.

genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

FoxMcleod64 wrote:
My old NES still works for the most part, but those connectors were the cartriges go are on their last legs I think.

If you want a replacement consider the Generation NEX. It's a product from Twopop's younger son. It's really awesome and will support wireless controllers!

This may be a shameless plug, but I really think the Generation NEX is pretty cool! There is a SNES version that I'm might get to replace my own SNES (when I have the money).

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, you can simply get an emulator for your pc (or x-box or dreamcast) if you want to play classic NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, Game Gear, and even Neo Geo games. It IS legal to have the games (aka ROMs) if you OWN them. That way, with a joystick or controller you can play all the classic games on your PC with slightly better graphics. Emulators and ROMS are FREE. Just do a google search.

IF I was to get a new system, it would definitely be a Wii because I don't have (or need) a 1080i HD tv, $600, I like Nintendo, and the new controller intrigues me.
Lieutenant

Member#: 12946

RobW720 is offline View user's profile Send private message View RobW720's Favorites
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

finished zelda on the wii yesterday. bout 40 hours for the main quest. still have tons of side quests to do, but it was a great game.

played gears of war at my buddies house for a few hours today... holy crap thats a good game. very fun.

Metal slug for Wii is also a good time. ah, memories.

My views do not reflect that of my employers.
USA DarthClinton
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 12609

DarthClinton is offline View user's profile Send private message View DarthClinton's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

One word..........PONG........she always works for ya.
When some guy walks in and smacks the back of your favorite head up against a bathroom wall and asks if you have paid your du's, you just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your du's, yes sir the cheque is in the mail.
KiBlast
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 10393

KiBlast is offline View user's profile Send private message KiBlast's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wii all the way!

I got to play Wii Sports on a friend's system. Doesn't get any better than Wii Tennis, if you ask me. Of course, it's more like racquetball, since you're standing right next to your opponent. In fact, I got hit in the side in the middle of one game!
Lieutenant

Member#: 12946

RobW720 is offline View user's profile Send private message View RobW720's Favorites
AIM Address
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

you like pong? wii tennis... nuff' said

My views do not reflect that of my employers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: