StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

New 24seven.fm Station - Entranced.FM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Asriana
Commander
Commander

Member#: 11184

Asriana is offline View user's profile Send private message Asriana's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The site is wonderful Saff!! Congrats Very Happy
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 299

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad that you all are excited about the site! I realize I am not as cool as wrabbit because I am not creating motivational posters (which are freakin' awesome, btw) for each of you but I did want to respond to everyone who has posted.

Nate - Thank you for all your help in getting the site ready for release. It is very much appreciated.

BQ - Sista, you are definitely one of the coolest and funniest people I know. I wish we didn't live on opposite ends of the country.

Alchemist - Props to you my first official VIP member. Again, thank you for all your help beta testing the last few days.

thur - Always glad to met a fan of b-tribe. Thank you for all your time at the site too. I am thrilled that you enjoy the music and look foward to having you around.

pmf - I feel your pain. I love all of the 24seven radio stations. I should even have them on when I sleep! I guess that is why it is called 24seven. Wink

Son - You are the man! Thank you, thank you for all your help. I always know the chat and forums are in good hands when you around. Your help and the help of your bots is priceless.

Wolf - Awesome to see you around at EFM! Thanks for coming over and being part of the beta crew. Oldtimers rule!

molossus - Thanks for your well wishes and thanks for all you do for SST!

terminalterror - I so glad that you enjoy both SST and EFM. I see you are newly registered. Perhaps you have listened a lot longer but welcome to the community!

Asri - Thank you! I am very please with how it turned out. However, Aiden, your newest creation is much more beautiful. My most heartfelt congratulations to you and family!!!
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome Saffron! Looking forward to enjoying good music at this station (and SST of course).

Saffron wrote:

Son - You are the man! Thank you, thank you for all your help. I always know the chat and forums are in good hands when you around. Your help and the help of your bots is priceless.

There it is... Obi has been corrupted by the cloning facilities... He's creating Obi-bots... Laughing
Cadet 3

Member#: 16663

terminalterror is offline View user's profile Send private message terminalterror's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saffron wrote:

terminalterror - I so glad that you enjoy both SST and EFM. I see you are newly registered. Perhaps you have listened a lot longer but welcome to the community!

Cheers!

I've been listening for just over a year, and recently I realised how much I've been listening to SST, and that not having an account seems a bit silly.

I think I did try to create an account back when I started listening, but either it got lost somewhere on the internet, or the activation link was never sent, much like my EFM account you sorted out for me (thanks for that!). As I'm quite happy to just let everybody else pick the playlist, I wasn't too bothered back then.

I doubt I'll be posting away on here all the time though as I spend far too much time on other forums as it is.

Very friendly community you have here though!

TT
USA BuyerQueen

Member#: 89

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View BuyerQueen's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Saff -You are so welcome. It's nice to have someone that can relate to JERIC and help him so much. You really are one of the coolest chics I know.
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Great site over there. But now my listening habits will be split!...

Smile
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 13799

TheSnowLeopard is offline View user's profile Send private message TheSnowLeopard's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joined. Cool site. I like how you have kept the same overall design. It's quite surreal seeing my nickname in all that green and yellow!
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2207

maddy is offline View user's profile Send private message View maddy's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Saffy! It truly is a wonderful station run by one of the most wonderful people I've met online.

*HUGS*

http://tinyurl.com/ltrodr
http://www.mostphotos.com/maddys713/portfolio
http://www.cutcaster.com/studio/pub/784218913

USA LOTRKing
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 13511

LOTRKing is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LOTRKing's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined yesterday as "Orion." Now I have two great stations to listen to!Smile Keep up the great work!

Just one question though: are you going to add CDs every month like on SST? If not, how often do you plan to update the playlist?

Thanks!

-LOTRKing
aka Orion
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 5054

Techo is offline View user's profile Send private message View Techo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I just joined and really love it already. Yes, SST is still my first and true love Wink

How cool that the first track I listened to was by Craig Armstrong?
Saffron

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Saffron's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Techo wrote:
Awesome! I just joined and really love it already. Yes, SST is still my first and true love Wink

How cool that the first track I listened to was by Craig Armstrong?

SST will always be my first and true love as well. Smile

And Craig Armstrong rules! I am so glad he has composed music that fits at Entranced.

Glad you are enjoying it Techo!

And Thank You to all the SSTers who have ventured over to say hi and check out Entranced.FM!!

Saff
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot

Last edited by Saffron on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

after reading this post I visit EFM.

... Plunkett & Macleane playing.. scary stuff..
Saffron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal, that is freaky...it is like the Twilight Zone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: