StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Sexiest Contest 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
bentoons
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 7295

bentoons is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website bentoons's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just submitted my pics,

please reply to my email let me know you received.

thanks
Fretpimp
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 11940

Fretpimp is offline View user's profile Send private message Fretpimp's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, submitted. Now I'm out from the shadows
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i submitted. thanks for accepting late, cal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrabbit's one is the last one.

NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED

I really need time to process all the late entries.

Cheers all for submitting.
arlingirl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 10439

arlingirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website arlingirl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe late submissions were accepted. *shakes head* What is this world coming to? Wink

http://www.bellereveportraitdesign.com
jbarta VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 10794

jbarta is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View jbarta's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Arlin... you better quit using that picture of you for your avatar. At least until the contest is over. We don't want anyone cheating.

Wink

J.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

so when do we get to see them and where?
Nate
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

THESTUD86 wrote:
so when do we get to see them and where?

Patience is a virtue. All will be explained and shown when Cal finished everything and posts it. I think he mentioned he is trying to have it all done and posted by Thursday/Friday.
USA jackkerouac127
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 3569

jackkerouac127 is offline View user's profile Send private message View jackkerouac127's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, I was outta town for five days and missed the deadline. Guess I'll have to win it next year Sad
wrabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

in honor of my poor reading comprehension skills and last minute addition ... i, reluctantly and with humility, accept this year's "Barely Accepted By the Powers That Be*" Award for my late submission.

here's to hoping this is the last time the trophy will be awarded. i think if anyone wins it two years in a row, the punishment is alone time with pete ... while he's dressed in his tutu. obviously, my picture will be early next year Wink

*powers that be = Cal
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwww rats. I gotta quit working so much and stop letting the important stuff get away! Oh well, next year... here I come!
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 19172

ElJay is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ElJay's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 pm   Post subject: Re:Sexiest Contest'07 -You're looking for some inspirations? Reply with quote

Caliburn wrote:
Okay boys and girls! You know what time it is? It's time for the sixth annual edition of our favorite contest:

SST's Sexiest Man and Woman of the Year - 2007.

So what's the prize? A year of Fame and Fortune.

So ask a friend who has a camera to take a picture of you, and send it to cal(AT)streamingsoundtracks.com

Deadlines:
Submission of the pictures: "heard to be prolonged"...SST time
Voting ends: prolonged or still Nov 14th 12:01 AM SST time ??

originally by j2brown for content.

Hi, Fellows of SST !

.. with interests I follow your engagements, discussing in the Chat what's about your individual chances for the contest.
Luckily the jury did expand the deadline over 29th Oct and some of you are heavily thinking about what keen shot might increase the chances to enter the "Hall of fame" before Christmas 2007.

Just got by press ticker the news about the Booty (is it written correct??) World Championship, which took place 31st Oct. in Germany. It was organized by a textile company. Really, it exist. I didn't know until some minutes before...

No, no, don't think here comes some 'dirty stuff'. Even in the Jury was a psychologist he did serious research about "booties", you know as a global trend, it seems well shaped booties are very fasionable and important in our modern societies (Can you believe that JayLo did contract an insurance with London Lloyds for her Booty of 1 billion US$ ??? That's true, no fake.).

No nude photo shots were allowed for the contest. Only with clothes. Maybe that's inspiring for you (?!). The winner on 31 Oct over all are Kristina Dimitrova from Bulgaria und Andrei Andrei from Rumania. - Still you can see the voting contest "Show me your sloggi" which was organized via Internet and still is fully documented. Enjoy the photos (or not) ??? - And hopefully it gives you some ideas how to proceed for the SST contest. Herebey keep seriously otherwise the Fleet Admirals kick you out. Tasty !!

Enough words, here's the link: http://smys3.sloggi.com/?tpl=start

By guarantee this message will be controlled by the SST board, too. - But I think, this posting doesn't go too fare and needs no zensoring. - Instead, keep open minded it might let start an interesting discussion in the forum what's the limit of 'nude scenes' in movies and what role the Film scores have hereby, should have or best should not support. Such a public and seriously discussion I think is it worth to start, sometimes I feel borders of good taste and intimithy are overstepped (heard about that 9 1/2 week got a remake, is this correct ???).

Anyhow, mostly important as already said. Don't let set you under stress with the competition of Beauty and Originality. - Have fun & Enjoy !
- Greetings from Europe/Germany/Hamburg - Eljay.
arlingirl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 10439

arlingirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website arlingirl's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

jbarta wrote:
Shocked Arlin... you better quit using that picture of you for your avatar. At least until the contest is over. We don't want anyone cheating.

Wink

J.

HAHA...you're hilarious!! Rolling Eyes Wink
Germany ElJay
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 19172

ElJay is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ElJay's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

arlingirl wrote:

HAHA...you're hilarious!! Rolling Eyes Wink

Please my sweet Leutnant!

don't listen to the Admiral 'in spe'. (Yet he isn't Fleet Admiral.) - Keep this Fraggle shot for a simple Cadet. This pics on the pin board of my soldier's baracke let me survive daily. - I love the non fragile Fraggles.
J. Henson did another great job beside the Muppets. Lovely, sweety, smart, funny. That way life should be daily. Hope, one day this dream comes true with your help.

Your ever servicing Eljay from Europe/Germany/Hamburg.
USA workervr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 10921

workervr is offline View user's profile Send private message View workervr's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent it.. if it is too late then so be it...but thought perhaps i could be in the just for fun category.. me in my halloween costume (tipsey too .. gofigure) lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: