StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

add: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Should this music be added?
Yes, of course
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
No, better not
37%
 37%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poland Dragon-fly
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 18923

Dragon-fly is offline View user's profile Send private message Dragon-fly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:59 pm   Post subject: add: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Reply with quote

Hi,
I was wondering why isn't "Sailor Moon" soundtrack here? I mean the Japanese version, not the English one.
it is so beautiful music.

Sorry that I don't have samples, but if you want to hear it you can try this link: http://www.sailormusic.net/tracks/songbox.html

Thank you very much for any respons Smile
Nate
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first off welcome to SST Dragon Fly. Thanks for putting together a pretty good post.

Based on the information you posted I cannot easily tell if this CD is a compilation of songs, a score album or a mixture of both. Generally, only the score material will be included.

Also, based on the information you provided it appears that this CD is OOP and from all indications very expensive ($100+). Based on price alone, I would say it is unlikely the CD would be added unless someone was willing to donate it. Even if someone was willing to donate the album they would want to contact JERIC to see if he is willing to add it to the playlist as well. A lot of his decision I am sure would hinge on how much score material is included on the CD.

Hope this helps answer your question and provides some useful information.
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forums Dragon-fly!

I see there are some vocal songs in the playlist of this album.
Could you tell us, how much of this collection is the score?

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
Poland Dragon-fly
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 18923

Dragon-fly is offline View user's profile Send private message Dragon-fly's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I guess you are right natedogg_23. I'm sure that some of this songs were realy used in anime (not karaoke of course:) ) but I can't say which one precisely. I just thought that it would be great to have 6 cds with Sailor Moon music on SST.

But in this situation I've got one more option:

http://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Bishojo-Senshi-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B000FPNVRO

Here is said that it's an 'Original Soundtrack'
But it's only one cd

And thank you for welkom me here so kindly Smile
USA BuyerQueen
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 89

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View BuyerQueen's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*BUMP* Bryan in Chat asked for this today
Cadet 1

Member#: 23942

Gofthefuture is offline View user's profile Send private message View Gofthefuture's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

To be completely, brutally truthful, I can't stand the series. Maybe it was Cartoon Network, maybe not.

The only thing that I could stand being on this site is the piano collection. That music is quite lovely and easy to enjoy if I forget it's SM.
Would that be ok? Some of the scores on there are quite lovely. I even have a few of them.

I would support the piano collection being on this site but not the soundtrack.
Italy Xalira
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 25119

Xalira is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Xalira's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently had the chance to hear the soundtrack from the series, from 1st to 4th. It's mostly background, instrumental music, and a very good one, going from jazzy to classical influences. I would love to donate the albums if I could find them at a good price...
Khell
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 27480

Khell is offline View user's profile Send private message View Khell's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, it's a very good soundtrack. There are some songs - like the title song, the Moonlight something (don't remember right now) - that were used for the series. Uhm, in Japan. In Germany, they replaced the great Japanese opening song with a crappy German one. *sigh*

The instrumental pieces are lovely. I'd vote for the non-piano version of the soundtrack since I don't think the piano version can do such wonderful pieces as Sailor Saturn's theme or the theme of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune justice (that latter one's simply not play-able on the piano since it's nothing without the great violin solo).

Sailor Saturn's theme on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVJJvIFd7-I

Sailor Uranus's and Neptune's theme on Youtube (plus, I think, their transformation theme):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1yIrp5tAg
Italy Xalira
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 25119

Xalira is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Xalira's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonlight densetsu Wink But I like the Italian themes, too Smile (try "Sailor moon e il cristallo del cuore")

Outer Senshi are more mature characters so their music is more classical as well.

I haven't heard the piano version but I think it's a bit pointless. Actually, I can't understand why there are tens of versions of OST like Final Fantasy but this series is completely lacking on SST Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: