StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Does anybody know the name of that track?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Yagas
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 17187

Yagas is offline View user's profile Send private message Yagas's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:11 pm   Post subject: Does anybody know the name of that track? Reply with quote

I need some help... I heard a track that sounds known to me in a car test video but i can't remember its name. Its played in the background from minute 00:34 to 01:07 in this video http://www.kabeleins.de/auto/videos/einzeltest/artikel/09642/ . I'm pretty sure that it is from a movie soundtrack. Maybe someone knows its name or where it is from.
genericdragon
Commander
Commander

Member#: 7493

genericdragon is offline View user's profile Send private message genericdragon's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the background music if from, but it sure sounds like it's from the US tv show Heros.

and a very sweet ride! Cool

"The thing that impresses me the most about America is the way parents obey their children." ~ King Edward VIII (1894 - 1972)
Yagas
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Yagas is offline View user's profile Send private message Yagas's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm.... I don't think that its originally from Heroes. I think its older. I'm very sure I heard that in at least one movie but I can't remember in which. First I thought it is from the movie "The Da Vinci Code" because the song in the beginning of that video is "Chevaliers De Sangreal"... but the track I'm looking for isn't from "The Da Vinci Code"
Norway Muriel VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The music you're looking for is on the soundtrack for "Gone in 60 Seconds". I don't know which specific track, but it's definitely that movie.
Yagas
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Very Happy You're right. It is from "Gone in 60 Seconds". Its the track "The last Car" Very Happy

There is one other thing I'm looking for since a long time. Maybe you know this too...

Do you know whether the track "Infamia I" by David Arnold is available on a CD? Its used in many TV Clips and in "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist" but its not on the Soundtrack. This track is so incredible but I don't know where to get it. Here is a sample from a commercial: http://www.theoryiseverything.com/audio/starfox128.mp3
Yagas
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way... does anybody know music that sounds similar to "Infamia I" by David Arnold or "Gothic Power" by Christopher Field? I like this epic orchestral music Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: