StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

X-Men 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 2:54 am   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

This just in from 20th Century Fox:

X-Men 2, the sequel to X-Men which was originally released in 2000, began production on June 17, 2002.

With an All star cast, many returning to portray thier prior role, you will see some new faces as well. Following is the cast listing:

Patrick Stewart....Prof. Charles Xavier/Prof. X
Hugh Jackman.......Wolverine/Logan
Ian McKellen.......Magneto/Erik Magnus Lehnsherr
Halle Berry........Storm/Ororo Munroe
Famke Janssen......Jean Grey
James Marsden......Cyclops/Scott Summers
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos...Mystique/Raven Darkholme
Anna Paquin.......Marie/Rogue
Shawn Ashmore.......Robert "Bobby" Drake/Iceman
Brian Cox.......William Stryker
Alan Cumming.......Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner
Bruce Davison.....Senator Robert Jefferson Kelly
Kelly Hu.......Anne
Aaron Stanford.......Pyro
Katie Stuart (I).......Shadowcat

Let's hope this movie is as good as the former [Smile]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:31 am   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

Let's hope it is better, the first one totally sucks IMHO. Not the X-men storyline I know.
miket
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 205

miket is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail miket's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:51 pm   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

aw comeon. x-men rocked. loads of good actors, and they pulled it out of the comic book and onto the screen without the long-term fans freaking out.

the ladies in x-men are ALL MEGA HOT to boot. can't wait to check them out in xm2.
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:07 am   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

My friends who have already read the script say it's great. The purpose of the first film was to set the stage. This film will now be where the story really begins. It also ends in a way that's supposed to lead to a very cool part 3.

If I can get a copy myself I'll let you guys know what I think... even though I'm not known for giving my opinion around here.

By the way if you look you can probably find the newest X-Men 2 trailer. I'm not talking about the stupid teaser... I'm talking about the one that shows the Xavier school under attack.

It was made from footage from the first 3 weeks of shooting and, despite using no special effects shots, is VERY cool.
chriss_co
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 64

chriss_co is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website chriss_co's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:48 pm   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

I hope it will present a new storyline without too much reference to the old comic book series. I think they have to explain the experimentations of Wolverine cuz they kinda left that unexplained in the first one. But other than that and the occasional "how the mutant character came to be" story (which was all the first movie was about) the 2nd movie will hopefully introduce new ideas. One example would be to take novel adaptations of X-men stories. For example, (I used to read some) they could introduce Magneto creating a new world order where mutants rule in a totalitarian society and the X-Men have to stop Magneto and his Sentinels. Something like that (although that idea came from a trilogy of novels based on the X-Men ~7 years ago). As long as they dont make a movie about Jean Grey and the Phoenix!!
gecko
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:45 pm   Post subject: X-Men 2 Reply with quote

I'm just glad they seemed to pull off the costumes really well. The male roles, especially. The guys really seemed to get into all the makeup and stuff. For some reason it seems like the women didn't want to go as far.

Storm was pretty crappy. The rest were pretty good though. Hopefully Storm does better in the next movie, 'cause she was one of my favorite characters from the cartoon. Yeah, blasphemy, I never read the comic. [Smile]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: