StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Site update: Report bugs, errors, dead links etc. here
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:13 am   Post subject: Site update: Report bugs, errors, dead links etc. here Reply with quote

As some of you might know we had some server problems a few days ago. As we switched provider we also rearranged alot of the structure of the site and it's database. By now most of the features are working properly, but we haven't had time to test it all thoroughly. We therefore ask you to report any persistent error messages, bugs, dead links etc. you might encounter here.
Ensign

Member#: 8683

FSkornia is offline View user's profile Send private message FSkornia's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the link to the browsing all the albums begining with the letter "R" is a dead link. I get this error: "File Not Found: /modules/SAM/requestsoutput.php?browse=album&letter=r"

Cheers,
Frank

Edit by Sensei: Fixed
Denmark Nr2000
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 603

Nr2000 is offline View user's profile Send private message Nr2000's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow I get this error on the Stats page:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/streamingsoundtracks.com/htdocs/modules/Stats/index.php on line 54

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/streamingsoundtracks.com/htdocs/modules/Stats/index.php on line 60

Exclamation Dunno if it has something to do with the server switch!

Edit by Sensei: It had. Fixed

Arrow When you open the Playlist/Requests and pick the year 1987 in the year dropdown list. It says "Albums from 1997 to 1987" in the title, and no albums are shown below.

Thanks!
USA zirael
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4924

zirael is offline View user's profile Send private message View zirael's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't connect to SST Lite. It says:

Error 404 File is not found
The object requested could not be found on the server.

File Not Found: /SST-Lite.php?username=zirael&userpw= (then there's a bunch of letters)

Please check your request for typing errors and retry.

Edit by JERIC: Fixed
USA redtwo
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 8523

redtwo is offline View user's profile Send private message redtwo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a 404 when I try to access the album page from sst-lite. It works on the main page but not on sst-lite.

Note I use http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/SST-Lite.php as a link so I can open it up in its own webpage (actually on a tab in firefox)

Actually, what would make this a moot point for me is to put the composer under the Album title in the now playing section/Queued section. Sometimes, I just want to know the composer.

Thanks
H

Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The old lite is on it's way out so I'm not patching it up anymore.
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sensei.

We are not permitted to display the artists in the queue. You may however click on the link to find out.

Thanks for the feedback.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Canada Robert_Locksley
Commander
Commander

Member#: 980

Robert_Locksley is offline View user's profile Send private message Robert_Locksley's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Firefox. With the Star Wars ad just below the menu bar on the home page, the menus pull down behind the ad making it impossible to select the different menu items. Are there any settings I need to tweak in Firefox? This has just started since you posted the Star Wars ad.

Thanks.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 82

megadith is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website megadith's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i get the same thing robert. i just hit the queue button as soon it it loads then go to whereever i want to go from teh queue page
Commander

Robert_Locksley is offline View user's profile Send private message Robert_Locksley's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Great tip megadith...or any other menu item that's not covered. Gotcha! Thanks. Cool
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lately the forum has been slow... and I mean really slooow. It took, like, two minutes from when I clicked Submit in my previous posting until I got to the confirmation page.
Canada Robert_Locksley
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with Chandler. But for me, it's the other parts of the site as well. It does come and go so I wonder if SST is working on it at the time it occurs.

I've been listening today (Tues. May 24) and the stream has been hiccupping all day. I've tried to restart the stream, winamp player, and rebooted the computer - Still the same thing.
Lieutenant

Member#: 10393

KiBlast is offline View user's profile Send private message KiBlast's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that every track in the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles album is listed twice... Of course this isn't a crucial problem, but I figure that it was not intentional.

Edit by JERIC: Fixed
Commander

Member#: 5527

TreeBob is offline View user's profile Send private message TreeBob's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed that whenever Macross Plus, Vol. 1 or Vlo. 2 tracks are playing the "Now Playing" title bar saying we will get back to the music soon (or something close to that). If another track from a different album plays it goes right back to displaying the album info.

Thanks
Lieutenant

Member#: 11136

stefan_nl is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View stefan_nl's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not related to the site update from the startpost, but when I am requesting too soon (which happens once in a while because I am no VIP) the window with the error message contains the following PHP warning twice.
Quote:
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of xml_parse_into_struct(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in D:\Home\streamingsoundtracks.com\htdocs\modules\SAM\common\xml.php on line 64

This happens on the page with url: http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Req&songID=*****
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: