StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Donny Darko and The Big Lobowski

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:09 am   Post subject: Donny Darko and The Big Lobowski Reply with quote

I watched this movie twice(Donny Darko)last night and thought not only is it well done, the soundtrack was just as interesting. If anyone else has seen this movie I'd like to know your thoughts. Well, time to go, starting my weekend early...... [Big Grin] P.S. What about "The Big Labowski" soundtrack too?
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 7:33 pm   Post subject: Donny Darko and The Big Lobowski Reply with quote

Hehe, you must have posted this the day I watched the movie.. 'cause the day after the soundtrack was added.. Was thinking about requesting it but then there it was. Haha. [Razz]

Edit: Oops, I mean I'm talking about Donnie Darko. Very cool movie indeed, no one I know has ever heard of it thought. I'm going to make them alll watch it...
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:38 am   Post subject: Donny Darko and The Big Lobowski Reply with quote

One of those rare movies that's just plain intelligent and entertaining. [Big Grin]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: