StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: I Wanna Do Bad Things WIth You/True Blood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:39 am   Post subject: PR: I Wanna Do Bad Things WIth You/True Blood Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I WANNA DO BAD THINGS WITH TRUE BLOOD

BuySoundtrax Releases EP of Music From Hit HBO Series TRUE BLOOD

(June 30, 2011- Los Angeles, CA) – Buy Soundtrax Records celebrates the return of the hit HBO series TRUE BLOOD with a 5-song EP I WANNA DO BAD THINGS WITH YOU And Other Music From the HBO TV Series True Blood. The recording features two versions of the theme song I Wanna Do Bad Things With You, one performed by Katie Campbell and the second by Tommy Morgan.

Katie Campbell majored in Jazz Studies at Western Michigan University, and was named “Best Collegiate Jazz Vocalist” in the 2004 Downbeat Awards. She has performed all over the world and with such greats as Bobby McFerrin, Janis Siegel (of the Manhattan Transfer), Darmon Meader (of the New York Voices), and with Gnarls Barkely at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards. She sings with groups such as New West and The Wee Trio. Campbell is currently working on 2 CD projects, one a jazz album and one with originals. The video of “I Wanna Do Bad Things With You” can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHf7A5bcgk

Pianist Joohyun Park was born in Kwang-Ju, South Korea. She began studying music at age 6. Park received both a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of Piano from Yon Sei Univeristy (Seoul, Korea) and a Bachelor’s Degree of Contemporary Writing and Production from Boston’s famed Berklee College of Music. She has worked as a score coordinator, pianist, orchestrator and assistant composer for movies including Priest, The Informers, Drag Me To Hell, Creation, When in Rome, The Black Tulip, and Love Happens.

A frequent collaborator with Harry Gregson-Williams and Hans Zimmer, vocalist Lisbeth Scott has been heard on hundreds of films including Munich (for which John Williams wrote a 5-minute solo specifically for her), The Passion of the Christ, The DaVinci Code, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian. She also co-wrote and performed “Take Me Home” with Nathan Barr, which appears in True Blood.

TRUE BLOOD follows Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), a waitress in rural Louisiana and her life as she falls in love with the vampire Bill Compton. The series, created by Alan Ball (Six Feet Under) is based on Charlaine Harris’ Southern Vampire Mystery books. It premiered in 2008 and became a fan favorite. USA Today called the series, “True Blood is a blood-drenched Southern Gothic romantic parable set in a world where vampires are out and about and campaigning for equal rights. Part mystery, part fantasy, part comedy, and all wildly imaginative exaggeration”

Track Listing

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You – performed by Katie Campbell and Dominik Hauser
I Wanna Do Bad Things With You – performed by Tommy Morgan and Dominik Hauser
Love Theme From True Blood (written by Nathan Barr) – performed by Lisbeth Scott
Love Theme From True Blood (written by Nathan Barr) – performed by Joohyun Park
Goodbye, Godric (written by Nathan Barr) – performed by Joohyun Park
HBO began airing Season 4 of TRUE BLOOD on June 26, 2011. The I WANNA DO BAD THINGS WITH YOU And Other Music From the HBO TV Series True Blood is currently available from iTunes and Amazon worldwide. To watch the video of Katie Campbell performing I Wanna Do Bad Things With You visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHf7A5bcgk

###

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHf7A5bcgk

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-wanna-do-bad-things-with/id403532458

http://www.buysoundtrax.com/

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com or follow us on Twitter @cinemediapromo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: