StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

John Williams Hollywood Bowl - August 30, 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Will you be joining the SSTJWHBFC08??
Yes!
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Sorry
40%
 40%  [ 23 ]
Maybe
36%
 36%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 57

Oglala Istagi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6652

Istagi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Istagi's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my wife are definitely in this year.

so add two people to the list of people who will be showing up.

do you know if we are going to get a group rate for the Hotel?

I will be booking the airfare as soon as Southwest opens the dates. right now the latest booking date is August 3rd.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6652

Istagi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Istagi's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:55 am   Post subject: Re: John Williams Hollywood Bowl - August 30, 2008 Reply with quote

socr8s wrote:
That's right! Seems like it was only yesterday that I started planning last year's event, but the time is upon us once more. This is the preliminary post to get the ball moving. I'm hoping more come this year. It will be so much fun!! Info is as follows:

Ok so i just called to get a brief summary of what's going on. We can be in section F or K (same as last year) for $36 apiece. Once we buy those tickets, they can put a note on our account saying we would absolutely want an upgrade!.... and once all the subscribers get their tickets, if there's any left over, we have the option to pay the difference for the seats. Make sense? I don't think people would have a problem paying an extra $20 or so for a better seat.

If we have 30 people..... or they'll take 30 "maybes" at the moment and we can reserve a picnic area but they go QUICK. If I reserve 30 tickets, that's $324 I have to come up with for a deposit. That's only 9 people that would have to pay NOW to reserve for ANYONE that comes in the later months. From there I can either add or subtract tickets, but your *points* deposit will benefit all.

So the dates are indeed August 29+30. We'd be getting it for Saturday the 30th. Just so there's no confusion like last time..... that's a SATURDAY.... in AUGUST..... on the 30TH.

Use the poll please, so we can accurately keep track. How exciting!!!!!

you will need to add one more since I can only vote once and there will be two of us.
Canada lmarrese VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6193

lmarrese is offline View user's profile Send private message View lmarrese's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I put myself as a maybe. Just have to get my vacation schedule organized.
USA socr8s
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7603

socr8s is offline View user's profile Send private message View socr8s's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging by the polls being ONLY JANUARY..... I'd say we're off to a good start. For those of you that voted Yes, if you have the money for your ticket, PM me so I can actually reserve these 30 tickets. I only need 5 more!! Come on!
USA Jorelson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 12124

Jorelson is offline View user's profile Send private message Jorelson's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...okay...you got me....stop begging already...SHEESH! Wink

Now i have to contain my excitement until August!
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 299

Saffron is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Saffron's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Caliburn wrote:
Oh boohoo! Now I am in doubt if I should go. Razz

Well, I am not getting excited yet about you cuz you were only a MAYBE. When you post that you are coming for SURE, then you will get the cheerleader smiley and lots of exclamations of happiness from me. Razz
I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music. - George Elliot
wrabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ack - i was hoping for july again. anyway, i am a maybe LITERALLY AS OF YESTERDAY b/c there might be a work event i need to stay local for in late august / early september. hopefully i find out the dates next week, and as long as there is no conflict i am a yes. after all, i reserved tequila shots with chandler last february!!! (BQ, you know we're going to need you and the limes...)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 333

Muriel is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Muriel's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

wrabbit wrote:
there might be a work event i need to stay local for in late august / early september.

Just tell the work that you are extremely busy and thay they should postpone... with this long until the actual date it shouldn't (in theory) be very difficult... I know that the same thing would go very smooth over here.
But I do hope you'll come. I haven't forgotten about that tequilla Smile

Saffron wrote:
Yay! I get to meet Chandler!

Thanks for being so enthusiastic about it. I wish all women were that enthusiastic to meet me Razz

Last edited by Muriel on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
USA Jorelson
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 12124

Jorelson is offline View user's profile Send private message Jorelson's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

wrabbit wrote:
ack - i was hoping for july again. anyway, i am a maybe LITERALLY AS OF YESTERDAY b/c there might be a work event i need to stay local for in late august / early september. hopefully i find out the dates next week, and as long as there is no conflict i am a yes. after all, i reserved tequila shots with chandler last february!!! (BQ, you know we're going to need you and the limes...)

Oh....wrabbit might be going?....um....then I'm not so sure....I think my spleen may rupture around August.... Wink
Lieutenant

Member#: 13971

wrabbit is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View wrabbit's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

jorel, if you need help rupturing your spleen, i'd be happy to assist. at least you remembered you used your appendix excuse already.

chandler, it'd be awesome if i carried that kind of clout here, but as it is, they make me put in a 40 hour work week when i've repeatedly told them that i want to work less for more money. its just ridiculous.

but trust me, i'm going to work on it! especially since its possible that the big meeting we're preparing for MIGHT take place near LA...keep your fingers crossed!
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 9262

Lieserl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Lieserl's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and another thing for those flying in: fly into the Burbank airport, not LAX. LAX is like 45 minutes away. and its tiny. yay for smooth and easy! Cool

<a href="https://twitter.com/TiffanyTurrill">Twitter</a>

Nate
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 8729

Nate is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Nate's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is just me, but who is John Williams again?? Razz
Lieutenant

aw

Lieserl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Lieserl's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

just in case. ya know.

USA Lieserl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

and nate, stop whining. you are so going. cmon, wrabbit might be there. Laughing

and you southern cali peeps have no excuses. Cool

USA BuyerQueen

Member#: 89

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View BuyerQueen's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

wrabbit wrote:
(BQ, you know we're going to need you and the limes...)

When did I become the frakin grocery girl?

Anyhooooo - I won't be there, but JERIC might. He's thinking about thinking about it. LOL These kid things are so needy, you can't kennel them like animals. *just had great idea, runs to copyright office*

BQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: