StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Great offer on Golden Compass CD by Alexandre Desplat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2939

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 pm   Post subject: Great offer on Golden Compass CD by Alexandre Desplat Reply with quote

A music store in the UK (HMV) is offering this CD for £3.99 with free postage in the UK. Don't know about postage to the rest of the world. Also don't know how long the offer will last so snap it up if you haven't got it already. Check it out here.

I'm ordering mine now!
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the shipping page from their website:

Each item on your order will be charged and shipped out to you separately, as soon as it is available in our warehouse.

Please ensure that your shipping address details are correct, as they are used exactly as inputted by yourself when submitting your order. We are not responsible for orders with incorrect or missing information should they not reach you.

You have a choice of Shipping Methods, and the following delivery times can be used as a guideline and will depend on stock availability.

The following delivery times can be used as a guideline and will depend on stock availability:

UK Standard Delivery: This will be despatched with free delivery via Standard UK Mail. We would advise that packages usually sent by this method are received within 2-5 working days from dispatch.

UK Royal Mail Special Delivery: This method is fully secure and we can track and trace the order for you. Orders placed by this method should reach you on the following working day, though there may be delays. We will endeavour to ensure that goods leave our fulfilment centre on the day the order is received, providing the item is in stock or on the same day the goods reach us from our suppliers. However, goods despatched after 1pm may not be collected until the following day. Please note that goods despatched on a Friday will normally be delivered the following Monday. Goods despatched on Saturday / Sunday will normally be delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders sent via this method will require a signature upon receipt.

Standard Airmail: You will be charged a shipping cost for each item placed on your order - Europe £2.50, Rest Of The World £4.50. Upon entering the shipping country, deliveries will enter the postal system of the country concerned. It is our experience that goods delivered using this method arrive within 5-7 days of despatch for European destinations, and within 7-10 days of despatch for the Rest Of The World.

Overseas Courier Delivery: You will be charged a shipping cost for each item placed on your order - £27 Europe, £37 Rest Of The World. Orders will be dispatched using FedEx. This method is fully secure, and we can track and trace the shipment for you. Orders placed by this method should reach you within 2-3 days of despatch for European destinations, and within 3-5 days of despatch for the Rest Of The World. Orders sent via this method will require a signature upon receipt.

Delivery Costs

UK deliveries

Orders placed via Standard Delivery will be shipped to you postage free.

Orders placed via Royal Mail Special Delivery will incur a £5.50 postage charge per item.

Overseas deliveries

Owing to the many different combinations of items that may form an order, it is difficult to offer a universal shipping cost.

If you wish to find out the delivery costs for a specific order, you may wish to place all the required items into your Shopping Bag and proceed to the Checkout page.

There is no obligation to buy at this point, but you can glance at the shipping costs by the various shipping methods. If you wish to go ahead with the purchase, you may then submit your order.
Captain

mellowman is offline View user's profile Send private message View mellowman's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah! Thanks for that, wlz, feel a bit embarrassed now that I didn't take the time out to add that myself.
Mine is on order so I'll let you know when I get it.
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem mellow!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got this on Saturday morning and remember I only ordered it on Wednesday evening so really that's two days later. Impressed. And also well impressed with the score. My first Desplat score and, on this showing, not my last!

As of this morning this offer is still on.
USA Protonstream
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 19351

Protonstream is offline View user's profile Send private message Protonstream's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with mellowman. I just gave it a demo on Amazon and it sounds pretty good. I'm gonna have to look into the movie as well. Any good?
UK mellowman
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Protonstream wrote:
I have to agree with mellowman. I just gave it a demo on Amazon and it sounds pretty good. I'm gonna have to look into the movie as well. Any good?

I have to say, and much to my chagrin, I haven't seen. Heard great things though (and not just the score which gets better on each playing by the way!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: