StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

HELP! There's a gremlin on my desk!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 9583

dalandis is offline View user's profile Send private message View dalandis's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:42 am   Post subject: HELP! There's a gremlin on my desk! Reply with quote

No tricks today... just a treat!

I've created a fun web site for my family, clients and of course all my friends at SST! (Especially seeing as how SST inspires me so much to do the work that I do!)

So, what the heck is it? (Or rather, what they heck are THEY?)
It's http://www.DesktopGremlins.com
free easy-to-build paper sculptures for cool people like JERIC, the listening audience and my friends in the chat room!

I sincerely hope you enjoy the site and it inspires you to share your own stories, images and adventures with us!!

If you like the site, please feel free to tell your friends about Desktop Gremlins so the mischief makers can invade the globe!

I'll add more gremlins to the download page throughout 2009, but for now the first gremlin in the series is anxious to meet you...

dalandis
Twisted Evil

Last edited by dalandis on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Poland molossus VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 am   Post subject: Re: HELP! There's a gremlin on my desk! Reply with quote

dalandis wrote:

It's http://www.DesktopGremlins.com...

Hi dalandis!
I'm going to visit your page in a moment.
Just wanted to suggest that maybe you'd like to remove these three dots from the end of the shortcut.

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

dalandis is offline View user's profile Send private message View dalandis's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed... thanks for the note... I would hate for people to copy/paste the old way I had it and think it was broken.

Happy Halloween!
USA weaponlordzero
Captain
Captain

Member#: 15677

weaponlordzero is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View weaponlordzero's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those sculptures are awesome!! I'm going to have to download a couple and try them!
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful website, Dalandis! What fun!!

I will never forget the make-it-yourself Christmas tree ornament you posted several years ago:

dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Two! Wow... great to see that image again... yes I have one of those SST ornament boxes sitting on top of my computer. To constantly remind me of the wonder that is SST!

Thanks for the kind words.
dalandis
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:00 pm   Post subject: Desktop Gremlins update Reply with quote

Hey gang...

I tweaked my Desktop Gremlins site a bit to perhaps help encourage people to send me pics of their Gremlins in action...

http://www.DesktopGremlins.com

Click on the YOUR PHOTOS section (button 3) to see a world map of sightings and indicators of people who submitted stories or photos. Not much there yet since I just launched the site but you can see where the invasion is taking place.

Just wanted to share it with you first since you've been so supportive of my crazy ideas. It's so fun to see the idea spread.

If you've made one of my alien gremlins! Please send me a photo! I'd love to share it with the world! Represent your part of the globe!

I'm starting work on the next gremlin which I hope to post on November 30... he is the "Gift Gremlin" and should be lots of fun to see and share.

Thanks again... you guys are awesome. Cool

-dalandis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: