StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
crimsonblake
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 42

crimsonblake is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail crimsonblake's Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:50 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

talk about LOONNNG and BORING! sheesh.. its just terrible.
SlowMo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:40 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

I have to agree... 20 minutes is a bit long for a tune like that... They should have made a nice 4 minute version... However... That would even be on the boring side...

Well, my 2 cents... [Roll Eyes]

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:43 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

I totally agree

'nuff said [Wink]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:44 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

I usually like vangellis and to be truthful there are some songs on this st that are good. This 20 minute version of "chariots of Fire" is just too much. It is soft, slow, and not at all interesting. This song should be disabled IMHO.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 5:56 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

This has got to stop! It is the second time in two days that I hear this song! It makes me want to sleep. This song belongs in the same range as "Alabama" from Crimson Tides: Long boring songs put in by the user to just bother the rest. Is there a way to get these two songs unavailable? I have seen this done for SW4 binary sunset song and it is shorter than these two.
I dont really have something against long songs, I request Sons of Scotland sometimes, but when the song is slow it is really irritating. Can something be done on it?
Regards,
Wolf [Wink]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 1:07 pm   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

I agree...That Chariots of Fire is long...and really...I don't need to hear that...I don't mean to be knocking it...but, I don't care to much for it...

The Crimson Tide one, well, I can't say...I do like it...It reminds me of the movie...but, if everyone finds it to be to long and wants it off the requests list...then I can't argue and fight that. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 29

SlowMo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail SlowMo's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 11:53 pm   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

PurpleRen, if you like the sound of "Alabama", just a hint : pick "Roll Tide" on the same album... Has the same melodies...
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 14

gecko is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website gecko's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2002 5:59 pm   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

Ah, well I like the song, I wasn't really paying attention to how long it was though. But 10 minutes is about where I say I don't want to hear much more of a song. 20 minutes is too much. 20 minute songs are meant for uh.. special occasions I guess. [Smile]
Fanatic2k4
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 41

Fanatic2k4 is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Fanatic2k4's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2002 7:04 am   Post subject: 20 min Chariots of fire song HAS TO GO! Reply with quote

I like the song, but thats me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: