StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Buck Privates starts up again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
fazaliuyt
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 50867

fazaliuyt is offline View user's profile Send private message fazaliuyt's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:26 am   Post subject: Re: Buck Privates starts up again! Reply with quote

maddy wrote:
Hi everyone!

We're going to start up an oldie but a goodie idea again. It's called the Buck Privates and it's for everyone who wants to contribute to SST but doesn't have a lot of extra cash laying around.

This link will explain more.

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3115&highlight=buck+private

If you're interested, please respond here for which month you would like to contribute your $12. Also please PM an email address to me so I can email you at the beginning of your month as a reminder (...) And don't worry about this list having more than one person per month. Wink

Thanks!

January - j2brown
February - NightHawkFan01
March -
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October - Zgurl49
November -
December -

* List reset on 22 Jan 2011*

Sure! And I'll even take Feb in honor of my bday!

removed a spam link added to the post a few hours after the post was originally posted - molossus
hofi12
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51246

hofi12 is offline View user's profile Send private message hofi12's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:10 am   Post subject: Re: Buck Privates starts up again! Reply with quote

fazaliuyt wrote:
maddy wrote:
Hi everyone!

We're going to start up an oldie but a goodie idea again. It's called the Buck Privates and it's for everyone who wants to contribute to SST but doesn't have a lot of extra cash laying around.

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3115&highlight=buck+private

If you're interested, please respond here for which month you would like to contribute your $12. Also please PM an email address to me so I can email you at the beginning of your month as a reminder (...) And don't worry about this list having more than one person per month. Wink

Thanks

January - j2brown
March -
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October - Zgurl49
November -
December -

removed a spam link added to the post a few hours after the post was originally posted - molossus

Waiting for that moment!!
new spam link removed - Dragonel
cowef12
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51534

cowef12 is offline View user's profile Send private message cowef12's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:48 am   Post subject: Re: Buck Privates starts up again! Reply with quote

hofi12 wrote:
fazaliuyt wrote:
maddy wrote:
Hi everyone!

If you're interested, please respond here for which month you would like to contribute your $12. Also please PM an email address to me so I can email you at the beginning of your month as a reminder (...) And don't worry about this list having more than one person per month Wink

Thanks

January - j2brown
March -
April -
May -
June -
July -
August -
September -
October - Zgurl49
November -
December -

Waiting for that moment!!
new spam link removed - Dragonel

Same here

removed a spam link - molossus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: