StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Request didn't play

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Aur
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 241

Aur is offline View user's profile Send private message View Aur's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:53 am   Post subject: Request didn't play Reply with quote

I don't know if this is just a one-time glitch, but I requested two songs tonight and only the first one played. The second one showed up in the "played" list, but it was skipped over. Oddly enough, the track length listed for the skipped song is wrong -- it lists the track length of the song that came before it.

I will make note in this thread if it happens again.
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:41 am   Post subject: Request didn't play Reply with quote

You don't need to keep track of this, it's something that happens with a 10% of the requests, unfortunately everybody has the feeling that it only happens to HIS request.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:37 am   Post subject: Request didn't play Reply with quote

AHEM...or HER's Esp...come on now, can't you at least TRY to be PC?

Oh wait! I forgot, you're from that third world country...they won't have PC-ness there for at least another 30 years. And by that time you'll be...wow, really, uhm an elder. (See now that was PC of me, I could have said old, or ancient or something of the like [Big Grin] )
esparvel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 116

esparvel is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website esparvel's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:08 pm   Post subject: Request didn't play Reply with quote

Well, I didn't say HER because it seems the system is not PC and doesn't skip gals requests [Mad] . At least none of them has complaind about their request being skipped. On the other hand, a lot of guys complain about it all the time [Roll Eyes] .
Btw, thanks for reminding me that I'm too old for new tricks [Frown] .
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:50 pm   Post subject: Request didn't play Reply with quote

Oh Esp, you have so much to learn...it skips our requests all the time. However, as superior women, we realize that complaining about it isn't going to make it magically reappear in the queue and play. (And for clarification...there are a few guys who get skipped requests that don't complain either)

Maybe next time if you stomp you feet, thrash about and cry that will help. (After all, if you're too old for new tricks, why not revert back to the ones you did 5 years ago [Big Grin] )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: