StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Lost Season One - Giacchino

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK thejoyrider
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 8986

thejoyrider is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View thejoyrider's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 pm   Post subject: Lost Season One - Giacchino Reply with quote

http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Album&asin=B000EHSVDM

this is just named Lost. it should be named Lost Season 1 to go with the other 3 albums named season 2, 3 and 4.

just to let you know.
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, joyrider, you can get a speedy response to stuff like this from Twopop if you use the "Corrections" button on the album page.
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 7382

Twopop is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Twopop's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Lost Season One - Giacchino Reply with quote

LadyInque wrote:
Y'know, joyrider, you can get a speedy response to stuff like this from Twopop if you use the "Corrections" button on the album page.

Thx, Lady. Yes, that's the fastest (and proper) way to do it. Smile

thejoyrider wrote:
http://www.streamingsoundtracks.com/modules.php?name=Album&asin=B000EHSVDM

this is just named Lost. it should be named Lost Season 1 to go with the other 3 albums named season 2, 3 and 4.

TJR -
Thanks you for your suggestion.

It's true that adding "Season 1" to the first LOST album would result in the 4 of them appearing together in Playlist/Request. However, the actual name of the first album is LOST, not Lost: Season 1. JERIC (and I) think it should stay as it is, which matches Amazon and other links.
UK thejoyrider
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

thejoyrider is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View thejoyrider's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 am   Post subject: Re: Lost Season One - Giacchino Reply with quote

Twopop wrote:

It's true that adding "Season 1" to the first LOST album would result in the 4 of them appearing together in Playlist/Request. However, the actual name of the first album is LOST, not Lost: Season 1. JERIC (and I) think it should stay as it is, which matches Amazon and other links.

ok.

LadyInque wrote:
use the "Corrections" button on the album page.

didn't know that.
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally understand your desire for uniformity of titles, tjr, btw. Personally, I think we should add the word "Batman" to The Dark Knight score, so that all the batstuff would come up in one fell swoop. But I understand the desire to leave stuff as the creators and Amazon have it.

That's why I'm glad I have my own score collection on iTunes, where I can be [almost] as control-freaky about it as I want.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LadyInque wrote:
I totally understand your desire for uniformity of titles, tjr, btw. Personally, I think we should add the word "Batman" to The Dark Knight score, so that all the batstuff would come up in one fell swoop. But I understand the desire to leave stuff as the creators and Amazon have it.

That's why I'm glad I have my own score collection on iTunes, where I can be [almost] as control-freaky about it as I want.

its just that "lost" could be anything really, when its the score to season one. i dont think varebe sarbe [whatever] didn't predict they'd be releasing future albums in the later seasons.
Finland GalFin
Captain
Captain

Member#: 16241

GalFin is offline View user's profile Send private message View GalFin's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, if the album is called just "Lost", when it is "Lost". I don't mind that it doesn't have that "Season 1" in the album title, and I agree that this way it creates less confusion, because there isn't any "Lost: Season 1" score available as a cd or download, just "Lost", at least not yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: