StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked?

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Sulaco
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 166

Sulaco is offline View user's profile Send private message Sulaco's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:42 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

To Whomever Can Help Me,

Maybe it's my computer, but it is a rare thing for me to view the playlist/request screen. About 95% of the time it just comes up as a white square? Has this ever happened to you? Any recommendations on how to fix it? Thanks!

Sulaco
Norway Sensei
Commander
Commander

Member#: 12

Sensei is offline View user's profile Send private message View Sensei's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:45 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

I've never experienced that. What operating system are you running and which browser + version are you using? Where does the white square appear? If it appears in the footer-frame (at the bottom center) I have a feeling you are getting some error-page like 400 or 500 with only the top visible. Although getting it 95% of the time sounds weird...
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:54 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

I'm sure this is an problem with the current web host provider which is being eliminated this week. I've seen the white screen too. I'll be happy when we're with iPowerWeb.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Sulaco
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Sulaco is offline View user's profile Send private message Sulaco's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:59 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

Sensei,

Thanks for replying. I'm running in Windows NT and using Microsoft Internet Explorer, but I'm not sure of the version. The white area is the area in which all the upcoming tracks and previosuly played tracks are. It's very bizzare! Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

Sulaco
Sulaco
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:01 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

Did I say 'Playlist/Request'...I meant the'Queue/Played' section. My fault...sorry!

Sulaco
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 11:12 am   Post subject: White Screen when Playlist/Requests is clicked? Reply with quote

That's a problem with the provider, which Jeric is in the midst of leaving. All should be hunky dorry once the move is finished.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: