StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Azlynn
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 179

Azlynn is offline View user's profile Send private message Azlynn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:35 pm   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

On the Babylon 5 CD by Christopher Franke, you can choose to request (and enjoy) Requiem for the Line - however, it's not on that CD, or at least any version I've seen, including at the maker's web site... Where can you get that track??? I've got another version of Requiem for the Line that's very similar, but not it, so would love to get a hold of this particular version. Where does it come from, because it's not the CD it's listed on! THANKS!
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:47 pm   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

I just looked and found it on this one...

http://www.thelogbook.com/disc/b5/b5cd1.html

Track 5...
Azlynn
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Azlynn is offline View user's profile Send private message Azlynn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:51 pm   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

Thanks, but that's not it. It's another version, since that one is only 3:40, the one played here is 4:00. I also just popped that CD and listened to the track, but it isn't the same version, even edited.

That's indeed the same CD as listed at the site here, but here it has another track on at the end, just called 'Requiem of the Line'.
USA JERIC VIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:45 pm   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

It looks like they all have 12 tracks. Even the one that I have has 12. Just the last song is named differently.

Anyway, I have another sealed copy I'd be willing to give up for a $10 contribution to SST. It's the exact same as the one on the site.

Here's a scan of the back:

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
Azlynn
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 7:20 am   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

Thank you for solving the mystery for me!

I actually own the CD, but on mine, as it is on the case, the track has another name - not only is the track not named 'Requiem for the Line', but in the detailed listing with the information on the track, it doesn't say Requiem for the Line anywhere... wonder what's up there. It's just Geometry of Shadows III. Mine's an early version, so perhaps they changed it with later releases.

Obviously I should have been listening to the CD more often, and would have been able to figure this out. [Wink]

THANK YOU!

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:49 pm   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

Glad I could help out. So anyone else want to buy the CD?? [Wink] [Wink]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:04 am   Post subject: Babylon 5 - Christopher Franke - Requiem for the Line Reply with quote

Too late! It's sold. [Big Grin]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: