StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Christmas Prank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Oglala Istagi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6652

Istagi is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Istagi's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm   Post subject: Christmas Prank Reply with quote

Please help a friend of mine pull off a yule tide prank.

Hi!

I know some of you will think this is a redo of a few years ago...when I asked you all to send Christmas cards to the owners of the paper I work for. However, this one is just a little different. I am asking you all to forward this note to your friends/family or copy and paste this in. Just to fill in those of you who have no idea the background, I'll give you the readers digest version. We have yearly gag gifts at work, one year we had only rec'd just a few Christmas Cards towards the beginning of December. One of our dear customers came into the office and mentioned that he didn't think we should put up any cards if that is all we had....so the following Christmas I asked everyone I could get in touch with to send an anonymous card to my boss and her mother, make up a name....send it from a diff city/state whatever and it worked GREAT. Daily, cards would pour into our office and Jessica and Mary Jo would rack their brains trying to figure out who these people were. Of course they immeditately thought our customer was behind the whole thing. Which he wasn't....obviously. This week he again graced us with his presence, and I thought we should turn the tables on him. Send him Christmas cards from all over the US..or beyond.

So this is your assignment. Send one Christmas card to:

Rick Parent
7542 N CR 880 W
Greencastle, IN 46135
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: