StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Health of tazman43m
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 am   Post subject: Health of tazman43m Reply with quote

Early Friday morning Taz's mother dropped by chat. She was great to leave us the following message on her son and how it is going.

Read from the bottom up.
I just came in and copied this, I was not here when she came by.

12 Feb 10 - 01:53:54 > Nate: Yes, thank you so much for the update.....taz is definitely in my prayers and I hope he has a quick recovery! Can't wait to hear from him again!

12 Feb 10 - 01:11:49 > Andres: Thanks very much for the update. We all wish Taz the best and he will be in all of our thoughts over these days. And you will too. Smile

12 Feb 10 - 00:59:08 > tazman43m: That's about it. The next time you see his ID , hopefully it will not be Mom Taz but Jim himself. As his Mom I thank you for what you have done for my son..God Bless

12 Feb 10 - 00:57:55 > tazman43m: This accident has cost my son's partial Lt lung, spleen, and a tear in his liver, and kidney.

12 Feb 10 - 00:56:50 > tazman43m: He wanted a bru, Jaded, and Andres know. As his Mom, I can't even stay with him for more than 1 hour for today. The Doc wants to see how he respondes.

12 Feb 10 - 00:54:02 > tazman43m: I do not any of you people, but Jim said all of you have brought him back several time from the brink of deep depression. As his Mom a too appreciate what you have done for my son. He will be in Critical Care for the next 5 days.

12 Feb 10 - 00:52:03 > tazman43m: They did major surgery on his back again and found little bleeding in his brain and that is why he is in a drug induced coma. Doc promised he could chat by Monday , if the swelling in his brain goes down.

12 Feb 10 - 00:50:33 > tazman43m: He was in surgery for almost 10 hours this AM

12 Feb 10 - 00:50:09 > tazman43m: He wanted me to keep you people up to date.

12 Feb 10 - 00:49:47 > tazman43m: He is not allowed to have any stimulation, no laptop, no tv, radio and limited visitation.

12 Feb 10 - 00:48:25 > tazman43m: He told you people Thanks for the prayers, hugs, and just all of the well wishing. He made me promise that this update would reach someone called Jaded is the right place?

12 Feb 10 - 00:46:59 > tazman43m: Jim has been placed in a drugged induced coma for the next 4 to 5 days. He made me promise to let you people know. I hope I honored his wish

12 Feb 10 - 00:45:57 > tazman43m: I am his Mom -

12 Feb 10 - 00:45:38 > tazman43m: Do not know who I am talking to, but my son asked me to let you know of his status

12 Feb 10 - 00:44:38 > tazman43m: Hello peaople
Captain

Member#: 16007

alien_avatar is offline View user's profile Send private message View alien_avatar's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I wish him the bestest of luck!!!

While a drug-induced coma is no fun, at least he'll be at peace and in no pain.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 21914

NessySheep is offline View user's profile Send private message View NessySheep's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting it Cinder !

I hope he'll be better very soon Sad
Very kind of his mom to tell us, I imagine she's dealing with other problems atm than with talking to his internetfriends.
USA AveD
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 24386

AveD is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View AveD's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cinder for posting this for us who weren't online then. His Mom must be so very concerned & it was so considerate of her to update us. I've chatted with Taz here a bit when he's allowed to sign on & am keeping him in my prayers.
USA JadedTitan VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 19134

JadedTitan is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View JadedTitan's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who don't know, taz works in some sort of construction work and sometime last week (i forget the exact date) there was an accident on his job site, a cabinet full of tools and such (meaning very heavy) fell on him and he was taken to the hospital. As noted by his mother, he had surgery, the one she mentioned is the second though. He has come on a few times after, as Ave noted, but as can be seen there are still more issues.

I am sure he will be so happy to know of our support, the best of SST!
Commodore

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jade. The thought of such a huge heavy item falling is one thing, but on a body, makes me cringe just to read it.

I am glad I just happen to stop in and found the message from his mom. What an amazing mom! I don't know if my mom could have figure out how to get to SST, then chat! Nath said his mom could but the message would have been in French!

Keep him in your thoughts.
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 11167

molossus is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View molossus's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everything will be good for Taz, soon.

Avatar is from work of art by Drew Struzan
BhelPuri
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 5034

BhelPuri is offline View user's profile Send private message View BhelPuri's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know. I hope taz will make a speedy recovery and be well. Best wishes!
Finland GalFin
Captain
Captain

Member#: 16241

GalFin is offline View user's profile Send private message View GalFin's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinder, thanks for letting us know! Oh poor Taz and his family! I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers, and sincerely wish and hope it'll be allright and he will make a good recovery. The injuries sounded pretty bad but with good care and physical therapy he should recover. Of course with those kinds of injuries he will need a lot of medications and care, probably for a long time...
Wishing a lot of strength for him, his mom and all close to him!
Germany tinkerbelle
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 25449

tinkerbelle is offline View user's profile Send private message View tinkerbelle's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out about Taz and his accident ... sooo sorry!

THsnks for letting us know, CInder1
ANd a huge thanks to his mom ...
I'll keep him in my prayers for the next days ... till we see him again on SST!

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery to you, Taz!!
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

OH gosh I hate crying and trying to type.

Got GOOD news!!!! Look here is the post I found for me this morning:

Cinder,

I just want to thank you for keeping track of what my Mom said. I remember asking her, and then the 5 days turned into more than 2 wks.
Doing ok now, really, really sore. Supposed to have 1 more surgery in 2 weeks. I promise I will keep all posted, or ask Mom Taz too.

God Bless you, and all of my Friends on SST.

Sincerely,

Jim
tazman43m

Wow such a good news note. Another round or two of prayers and thoughts are in order then.
Commodore

tinkerbelle is offline View user's profile Send private message View tinkerbelle's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm so glad Taz is better now - thank you for letting us know Cinder!
Commander
Commander

Member#: 10621

Luther_III is offline View user's profile Send private message View Luther_III's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what awful--and then good--news. I'm nearly never in the chat room, but I know how tight all you chatters have become. I think it's strangely wonderful that you all have been such a source of support for Taz. I wish him all the best.

Mr. Green
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ...
I just wanted to copy a piece of conversation from last nights chat:
as far as I know, Taz had more surgery last morning, so I think it's good to get that info - please read from bottom to top ...

tazman43m: Amy here. If anyone can think of other soundtracks that will keep Ji / err taz calm and quiet please choose and play them. Thank you...

Jadedtitan: good he has you amy Smile

Jadedtitan: knocked him out, lol

tazman43m: Thank you. Ji er/ taz is a sick young man, his pressue is too high for me to leave him tonight. That's why I knocked him out. Just want to get pics to keep him calm, and sleeping. Thank you. Amy - Taz Angel of Mercy

Jadedtitan: hi amy, sure go ahead

PeteC: Hi, Taz

Nate: since you announced it that is fine Amy Wink enjoy the music! Hope all is well!

tazman43m: This is not Ji er Taz, this is Amy his nurse. Is it ok to use his ID to pick a song?
tazman43m: Hello
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Andres promised to spread the word around, but I just checked the chat log and thought it might be easier to copy the whole conversation...
So please don't think I want to intrude ...Don't get mad at me, Andres ...
As always, it should be read from bottom to top ...

04 Mar 10 - 00:52:23 > tazman43m: Nite guys...

04 Mar 10 - 00:52:18 > tazman43m: Gotta go. *hugs* for all my well wishers and supporters

04 Mar 10 - 00:51:52 > tazman43m: Thanks. I have to get prepped soon for surgery. Anesthesia coming in at 3 am to knock me out. I will ask Mom Taz to keep you guys informed. Thanks for all of the support. Doc says I should be able to bring my laptop after a week in CCU. God Bless.

04 Mar 10 - 00:50:53 > Johnny_Cage: Go get'em, taz. We believe in you, buddy.

04 Mar 10 - 00:50:53 > Andres: Understandable Taz. Lot of people have you in their thoughts and are rooting for you.

04 Mar 10 - 00:50:11 > Andres: Be nice to your nurses. Hang in there.

04 Mar 10 - 00:49:59 > tazman43m: Andres: Want to say THANK YOU again for the well wishes and the prayers. This issue has me scarred to death

04 Mar 10 - 00:49:55 > Andres: Okay Taz I will spread the word.

04 Mar 10 - 00:49:12 > tazman43m: Doc suspects a tiny tear in spinal cord causing imbalance of fluid to brain. Wanted to fill you guys in, cause I do not know when I, me, myself will be allowed to chat. Currnetly, fighting w/nurse in Hosp. just to get this out.

04 Mar 10 - 00:48:59 > Andres: Sorry to hear that Taz, good luck w/ the surgery.

04 Mar 10 - 00:47:51 > tazman43m: Andres: Last night had seizure/convulsion. I am back in hosp. surgery is in 4 hours

04 Mar 10 - 00:47:14 > Andres: Sure Taz

04 Mar 10 - 00:47:14 > tazman43m: Andres: ready

04 Mar 10 - 00:46:10 > tazman43m: please pass on to all my Chatter friends

04 Mar 10 - 00:45:46 > tazman43m: Andres: I need to give you an update OK

04 Mar 10 - 00:44:55 > Andres: Hi Nate--yeah they have to stay 24/7 Wink Hi Taz

04 Mar 10 - 00:44:50 > tazman43m: Hey Nate

04 Mar 10 - 00:43:55 > tazman43m: Hey Andres:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: