StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Guess the Movie Quotes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Playground
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Germany ZeframCochrane
Captain
Captain

Member#: 25890

ZeframCochrane is offline View user's profile Send private message ZeframCochrane's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking. - Equilibrium

Question If you do not speak English, I am at your disposal with 187 other languages along with their various dialects and sub-tongues.
Commodore

Member#: 10213

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation If you do not speak English, I am at your disposal with 187 other languages along with their various dialects and sub-tongues.
Forbidden Planet

Question "Ah well, he's just had his first experience of your cottage pie. Best not to move about too much after that."
Cadet 1

Member#: 31823

turpinivan is offline View user's profile Send private message turpinivan's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, I am here wondering for movie quotes. Please recommend me from where I can download free movie quotes and also share your list of favorite movie quotes. Thank you.

Movie Quotes   
USA Cinder VIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Cinder is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Cinder's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

First welcome Turpinivan to the playground.
Second, a good place is IMDb. Nearly all movies have famous quotes in the data section.
Some times there are just sites for movie quotes. Just Google that and see what you get or your favorite movie and type in quote behind that.

Exclamation "Ah well, he's just had his first experience of your cottage pie. Best not to move about too much after that." Doing Time (1979)

Question "You don't put a playground next to a bar. That's entrapment."
Captain

Member#: 25250

mister_mouse is offline View user's profile Send private message View mister_mouse's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "You don't put a playground next to a bar. That's entrapment." - Horrible Bosses

Question " You're so skinny, if you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, you'd look like a zipper. "
Commodore

Member#: 24518

Angel is offline View user's profile Send private message Angel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation" You're so skinny, if you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, you'd look like a zipper." - Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Question "My instincts are to wax your @ss all over this floor!"

my soundtrack collection
Netherlands Trixy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 31238

Trixy is offline View user's profile Send private message View Trixy's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "My instincts are to wax your @ss all over this floor!"[/quote] Passenger 57

Question "Elvis is not dead. He just went home."
Belgium Angel
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 24518

Angel is offline View user's profile Send private message Angel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "Elvis is not dead. He just went home." - Men in Black

Question "There's a stack of freshly made waffles in the middle of the forest! Don't you find that a wee bit suspicious?"

my soundtrack collection
Netherlands Trixy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 31238

Trixy is offline View user's profile Send private message View Trixy's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "There's a stack of freshly made waffles in the middle of the forest! Don't you find that a wee bit suspicious?"[/quote] Shrek forever after

Question" Is this a courting or a donnybrook? Have the good manners not to hit the man until he's your husband and entitled to hit you back. "
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Is this a courting or a donnybrook? Have the good manners not to hit the man until he's your husband and entitled to hit you back. The Quiet Man

Question "Well I ain't sorry for you no more, ya crazy, psalm-singing, skinny old maid! "It's Danny, sir."
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 31630

SoundtrackTreasury is offline View user's profile Send private message View SoundtrackTreasury's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "Well I ain't sorry for you no more, ya crazy, psalm-singing, skinny old maid! "It's Danny, sir."
Humphrey Bogart to Katherine Hepburn in The African Queen (1951)

Question "Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking eggs, every cook will tell you that."
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking eggs, every cook will tell you that." Clue (1985)

Question "Gentlemen, gentlemen... All these books, a world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night. "
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12106

ViolaLover is offline View user's profile Send private message View ViolaLover's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "Gentlemen, gentlemen... All these books, a world of knowledge at your fingertips, and you play poker all night." Se7ven.

Question "We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation "We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open." The Boondock Saints

Question "Yeah, NO! Come out to Boston with me! "
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 12106

ViolaLover is offline View user's profile Send private message View ViolaLover's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Yeah, NO! Come out to Boston with me!
--Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Good one Cinder!!)

How about a fun and easy one Smile
Question"'Ello, Miss Lark, I've got one for you. Miss Lark... likes to walk... in the park... with Andrew!"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 87 of 95

Jump to: