StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Swimsuit Calendar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:55 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kris13:
Sorry, I don't own a bikini, so it's not going to happen. And how do you know I'm babelicious anyway? Do you really wanna chance it if I'm not?

If the men insist, I will of course participate (as I doubt I'll need a costume to look much like a hairy ape). And Kris, do we wish to chance it? You bet your sweet-
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:55 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

inside the shorts???.

Yea! you made it!
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:59 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
...it's what inside that counts...if you know what I mean [Razz]

Well.... monkeys do have tails. ; )
Pixie
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:59 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by James Knorpp:
inside the shorts???.

Yea! you made it!

Well, I wasn't gonna go that far, but if you insist [Big Grin]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:29 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Well, Kris has now posted a poll to see who we want in this SST swimsuit Calendar.... you get to choose up to 12 people...

Personally, I want to see Jeric and Slowmo wearing speedos and Gladiator helmets.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:20 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

LOL. That calendar is a nice idea but... I dont know if I would give out my photo. I'd be too shy [Big Grin]
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:55 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Well people, if you want, I have the facilities at my disposal to make the SST Calander Swimsuit Edition a reality. After all, we have to do something to raise funds for us. Incidently, if anyone has some more ideas to help raise money, please feel free to post them, or email JERIC or myself directly [Smile]

And of course, my picture won't be going in until after my scars clear up a bit first *eg*
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:07 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Wo! Morglum, you're gonna open up a whole big can o' worms with that...
We'll have to see what good ideas we can come up with...hummmm.... [Eek!]
loveslave
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 98

loveslave is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website loveslave's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:33 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Morglum:
Well people, if you want, I have the facilities at my disposal to make the SST Calander Swimsuit Edition a reality.

Wow, that would be awesome. I wouldn't mind participating as well (but I only have three votes so far...) The question is, I guess, would we actually be able to raise any money? I wonder how big a demand there is for an SST swimsuit calendar, really...
[Roll Eyes]
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:21 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

This started as a joke but it has mushroomed into something else entirely. I have to say that if Morglum is willing and he can do it cheaply enough and if enough of us would actually pay to see what we all look like... Then I am all for this idea. I will not insist on the swim suit idea either.
I will leave this upt to the site administrators (read Morglum) to determine if there is enough interest and how much it would cost to do this sort of thing. I trust that they will let us know when and if such a thing is possible. They have all our e-mail addresses so they can request the photos when they want them. I look forward to this with a mixture of terror and anticipation. Kind of like the feeling that goes through your stomach as you are climbing the first hill of a roller coaster. Put your hands up because here we go... Right over the top! [Cool]
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:00 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

See, sometimes my sick mind actually pays off! [Big Grin]
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:55 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

quote:
Well, this morning in chat we were discussing that I would become a senior member with one more post, and I really wanted to make it count! So with the suggestion of chat (namely Cocles) I would like to propose a swimsuit calendar of all of the men from this site. (Sorry Cocles, I don't wanna look at chicks in bikinis)

Ok, ok, I'll be on the cover, you can use the pick from my avatar. [Big Grin]

BTW...JUST KIDDING. I hope I did not offend anyone. Have a nice day! [Smile]

USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 12:01 pm   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

oops didn't mean to bring this up again.... This is just a bit of history for all of you!!! but its time for the women to do thiers!!!

in loUd animal voice from the mumpets,"WOMEN!!! WOMEN!!!"
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:05 pm   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

LOL....I never thought this topic would be brought up again so soon. But I have to admit, I am with Leggy on this one. Turn about is fair play, and all you women got to see us men.

So now, I think that it is time for SST to have it's first annual "Babe of the Year" contest.

This contest would be quite simple. Each year, we take all the women on the site, and hold a contest, similar to how we did the Sexiest Man contest earlier this year (which I am still mad cause I didn't win).

And perhaps we should also do a "Hunk of the Year" contest as well. Thoughts? Ideas? Let me know.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 243

Caray is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Caray's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:04 am   Post subject: Swimsuit Calendar Reply with quote

Hmmm wont think that is a good idea. But I miss your name in your post Cocles

Cal,
Don't be shy. I've seen your picture, you'd beat Cocles hands down [Razz]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: