StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Hello everyone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cvb
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 65

cvb is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website cvb's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:43 am   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

Greetings everyone!

I'm not so sure how many of you remember me but after getting a message from Hart, I decided to take a shot and I managed to long onto the site. No music for a while but we'll see what I can do about that.

Anyway, I wanted to see how everyone was doing? Let's see if I can remember everyone's names...

Clem/Wolf : Get message from you guys every so often so I know you're doing okay. But more importantly... might be in France this summer.

Hart : I know I heard from you but how are you doing?

J2Ksilly : Any luck on the job front?

Cocles : Well... I'm talking to you right now, so I know you're doing well.

SlowMo and Cal and EvilKitty and everyone else I have missed, hope you are all doing okay. I'm hoping this window on non-banning lasts long enough to talk to you again! [Big Grin]

Cleo aka cvb
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:00 pm   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

I see you've had your morning coffee, Miss Cleo.
Caliburn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:53 pm   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

[Eek!]

Hello girl! [Big Grin] nice to see you on this site again. Oh boy you missed lots of fun! Sexiest man contest, Pixie and Cocles getting together, Clemwolf theory etc etc etc.

Time Warp isn't the same without you lol!

Visiting France ? Nice, maybe you could do SlowMo, Cocles and me a favor ....... [Smile]

Well about me? well not much going on still same job, listening to the stream, having fun in the chat, same ol' same ol'. At home I am killing time, hanging around with my mates, went to the US on vacation and I am going skiing in France in a couple of weeks. Also spend a lot of time watching anime, I recognize your avatar now [Smile]

Well hope to see you in the chat again some day, I heard I just missed you. We need to talk about greek coffee again someday [Smile]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:59 pm   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

Personally I think Hart contacted CVB so he could clench one more late vote in the Sexiest Man contest. Hart, shame on you.
USA Legolas
Commander
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:48 pm   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

i don't think i know you cvb. But hi! Anyways back to why i posted this... I agree with Cocles! Stand in the corner Hart!
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:20 am   Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote

Hey CVB!!!!

Nice to hear from you!

Hope we will see you around in the chat some more... [Big Grin]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: