StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Movie Discussions and Spoilers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:21 pm   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

When we talk about films on the forum that have just come out in theaters lets keep in mind that some people might have not seen the film yet.

(Especially when we keep in mind that different countries sometimes have different release dates.)

When you make a post with info that could possibly give away too much of the plot, write "MOVIE SPOILERS" or "SPOILER INFO" at the top. That way readers will be warned and not learn too soon that Frodo is a woman.

COCLES DISUSSING COURTESY? Yeah, and Satan just got nailed by a snowball in hell.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 298

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:47 pm   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

I know, or i think i know that your refering to the two towers post [Big Grin] ANd i think that was pretty controlled, and it had spoilers written all over the subject.

iF thats not what you were thinking of, then opps.
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:32 pm   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

Yes, the Two Towers thread is the one that got me to write that previous post.

...And don't be silly and try to take credit yourselves for putting ****MOVIE SPOILERS**** in the subject line, 'cause it was me who went in after you goobers and added it.

On a related note though, thanks for giving me a chance to try out my new Funkilicious Mod Abilities. Makes me feel like one of the X-men.
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

EyeDea is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail EyeDea's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:59 am   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

ahah hey, its christmas, consider it a gift, even though i didnt start the thread.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:25 pm   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

*SNIFF* That's so sweet. Thank you. And Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas to everyone!
EyeDea
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 2:43 pm   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

i know i know.. i shouldnt have . but i did.

damn christmas spirit heheh
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:29 am   Post subject: Movie Discussions and Spoilers Reply with quote

Where's my Christmas gift? [Frown] Darnit, I think Santa has something against Jews...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: