StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:03 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Aw, Zack. You're no fun.
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:20 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

The ID cards on the webcam would not be helpful as I doubt Wolf's ID card has 'Wolf' on it anywhere. I am still in favor of one of us that knows them (and that they can trust not to post their phone number(s) on the internet) calls them to confirm that they are not faking it. Ask questions about the site and see if they both can answer with knowledge and familiarity. such as what the site used to look like and other such information. As I have said before I believe that they are 2 sepparate people but others profess otherwise so I offer a solution to remedy this. [Roll Eyes]
Commodore

aw

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:19 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

JK. First off, what's to keep Wolf from briefing his friend on all the info she'll need to know on the site? And second, no you're right Jk, his ID won't say Wolf, but since half the people on this site already know their supposed real names I don't think that will matter.
Commander
Commander

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:49 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

I still think that they are different people. If you have any plans that they will agree to (and if they do not have a web cam then they are unlikely to buy one for you) then I am all in favor of supporting the plan. Otherwise I say this topic should be laid to rest. Whether or not you believe they are one person scamming, one person with multiple personalities, or two people... It is none of our damned business. [Big Grin] If they want to participate then that is great as well. I say the ball is in their court.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:31 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Oh, I agree completey that the ball is in "their" court. [Big Grin]

Now JK, you've already stated you're on the fence to some degree, so you're exempt from the following statement, but it seems to me that the theory's greatest opponents have taken that position for their own sake more than anyone else's. In otherwords, they personally don't want to believe that they were completely fooled.

"It couldn't be true, because if it was I would feel like a complete idiot for falling for it."
GoteeBoy
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 5

GoteeBoy is offline View user's profile Send private message GoteeBoy's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:34 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

ClemWolf theory? Pleeez.. I think this newly stumbled-upon "Cocles is really a woman" theory is much more interesting. Then again, it could be ancient history around here and I've just stumbled onto it now. [Big Grin]
Zack
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 256

Zack is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Zack's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:26 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

COCLES IS A WOMAN!?!? WTF?
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:50 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Yes, yes I admit. I'm a woman. Sorry guys, that photo I posted on the "Sexiest Man" thread was a fake I got from this ad in a magazine...

Last edited by Cocles on Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
USA Hart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 53

Hart is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Hart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:55 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Too funny, handsome woman though....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:56 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

predictable

when are you gonna post your real pic m8? [Smile]
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:03 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

For the Sexiest Woman contest Cal. Wolf can post her picture then too.
EvilKitty
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 38

EvilKitty is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website EvilKitty's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:53 pm   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

lol... I'm MIA for what seems like forever, and when I come back the saga continues - Clem VS Wolf - are they the same?

You can add my vote to the discussion - I think they are not the same.
Wolf
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 16

Wolf is offline View user's profile Send private message Wolf's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:24 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

*shaking head in disbeleif* I cant beleive that such topic would draw so much responses.

I dont really see what is the point of proving that Clem and I are the same person. I think we have been around for quite a while, sometimes both at the same time, talking with the SST gang here and having fun. I think this is the point of this site no? Coming to here Soundtracks and discover new ones while chatting with the other members of the sites who share the same interest. This is not a "find the impersonator" site and I think this topic is out of place.

I dont see why Cocles is having such a fun time proving that we are the same person. I really dont see the fun in that. If he cant accept Clem and I are two different people well, that is his problem. I know the truth and it is certainly not what he is forwarding.

Anyway, you guys let me know when this whole nonsense has died down and we are back to the usual chatting.
Ensign

Member#: 38

EvilKitty is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website EvilKitty's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:03 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

Hi Wolf! I still believe you - I don't think that Clem a fake person.

PS - Tell Clem I said Hi!
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:14 am   Post subject: The Triumphant Return of The CLEMWOLF Theory!! Reply with quote

I believe that you are not clem as well wolf and want you two to come back into the chat room with us.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: