StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Show Your Thanks...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Trilobyte
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 58

Trilobyte is offline View user's profile Send private message Trilobyte's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:58 pm   Post subject: Show Your Thanks... Reply with quote

At the time of this post, the Librarian of Congress has made its decision on the future of internet radio. Regardless of the future of this site (which JERIC has not formally announced at the time of this post), I think this is a good time for me (and all listeners) to say how thankful we are.

Personally, I've never found a better soundtrack station on the internet (and I doubt there is one) than StreamingSoundtracks.com. In the six months since I've been here (I was around since January, but registered in the forum in April), this has been a most enjoyable experience. I look forward to seeing the site live on and achieve further greatness (see the About section), but ultimately of course it is JERIC's decision.

It would be nice if everyone can say something about how you feel about the site, regardless of of the final decision.

P.S.: With this post, I hope I have not become the last Senior member of the forum...
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 90

Pixie is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Pixie's Favorites are Private
AIM Address ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:25 pm   Post subject: Show Your Thanks... Reply with quote

I would just like to express how much I enjoy listening to this station. I am a huge fan of soundtrack music, and when I came upon this site months ago, I was thrilled to find it. I listen all day, every day at work. Additionally, I listen many evenings at home. I have expanded my horizons of soundtrack music because of this site. Which has, in fact, influenced me to purchase CD's which I never would have purchased before. I have also met many nice friends in the chat.

I really appreciate all of the hard work that JERIC and his crew put into making this site into what is has grown into. They are always so great about initiating improvements and listening to our [the listeners] opinions. It has just has added the extra something special to this site. It is the reason why I really care, and hate to see the possibility of the loss of this great site.

I know it is a lot of money to keep this site going, but I am confident that many of us will do what we can to help support the continuation of this site. (Even if it means sending you a picture of me in a bikini for the swimsuit calendar [Smile] ) It would be a great loss if this site is shut down.

JERIC, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thank you again for providing us with this fantastic site. I hope that you will be able to keep it online and continue to grow in the future.

Thanks!
PurpleRen
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2002 8:33 am   Post subject: Show Your Thanks... Reply with quote

Well, I love this site. I think its great to find a station that streams just soundtracks. Or scores. [Smile]

I think its sad that the decision went the way it did. [Frown] I think it should just be free. [Mad]

But I know that you can't keep a good thing down. So I'm sure that no matter what happens in the future, Streaming Soundtracks will be around.
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: