StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

The Ultimate SST Fitness Playlist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
jbarta VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 10794

jbarta is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View jbarta's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:41 pm   Post subject: The Ultimate SST Fitness Playlist Reply with quote

New Years Resolutions are just around the corner! Many of us need to get out of our desk chairs and back into the gym!

I'd listen to SST at the gym... but I can't have some otherwise beautiful song coming on and killing my vibe.

So! Let's build a playlist. Post the name of a song and a link (if possible) to refresh our memories and if you like throw a couple reasons on why it should be included.

Guidelines to consider:
If it's in the SST playlist it's up for consideration- no "pop songs that were in a movie" etc.

BPM matters- Gotta keep us pumping and motivated. Try to find songs that are fairly consistently upbeat. Many I think of start off hot, but then have a slow B part before going back to the original more upbeat theme.

There is no limit to how many songs you can nominate. If something shows up in the queue that makes you think of this playlist drop it in!

Ideally this should become a unique playlist from the myriads of dance and pop based ones.

I'll kick it off with the song that made me think of building a playlist. I stumbled upon it randomly while listening in the gym. It works well for cardio warmup.

Play order doesn't necessarily reflect more or less suitable tracks. I'll keep it random as I think that may give us the best blend.

Ultimate SST Fitness playlist

Flight to Neverland

Pirates of Wasteland

Rocky Theme- Gonna Fly Now

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride

Last edited by jbarta on Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
UK Dragonel VIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

aw

Member#: 21881

Dragonel is offline View user's profile Send private message View Dragonel's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a high bpm so this is more for warm-up or cool down but a very strong beat that you can move to
Pirates of Wasteland

Ensign

Member#: 45913

Baghira is offline View user's profile Send private message View Baghira's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The obvious one is Rocky Wink
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 10794

jbarta is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View jbarta's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonel wrote:
Not a high bpm so this is more for warm-up or cool down but a very strong beat that you can move to
Pirates of Wasteland

Good suggestion!
Cadet 1

Member#: 51526

killert is offline View user's profile Send private message killert's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:41 am   Post subject: Re: The Ultimate SST Fitness Playlist Reply with quote

jbarta wrote:
New Years Resolutions are just around the corner! Many of us need to get out of our desk chairs and back into the gym!

I'd listen to SST at the gym... but I can't have some otherwise beautiful song coming on and killing my vibe.

So! Let's build a playlist. Post the name of a song and a link (if possible) to refresh our memories and if you like throw a couple reasons on why it should be included.
Balancing fitness goals with steroid https://misterolympia.shop/ use demands careful consideration. While steroids can accelerate muscle growth and performance, they pose serious health risks when misused. A responsible fitness routine prioritizes natural methods like proper nutrition, adequate rest, and consistent training. Integrating steroids should only occur under medical supervision, with careful attention to dosage and duration. Understanding potential side effects and long-term consequences is essential for informed decision-making. Let's promote a culture of safety and wellness in fitness, where achieving results aligns with prioritizing long-term health and sustainability.
Guidelines to consider:
If it's in the SST playlist it's up for consideration- no "pop songs that were in a movie" etc.

BPM matters- Gotta keep us pumping and motivated. Try to find songs that are fairly consistently upbeat. Many I think of start off hot, but then have a slow B part before going back to the original more upbeat theme.

There is no limit to how many songs you can nominate. If something shows up in the queue that makes you think of this playlist drop it in!

Ideally this should become a unique playlist from the myriads of dance and pop based ones.

I'll kick it off with the song that made me think of building a playlist. I stumbled upon it randomly while listening in the gym. It works well for cardio warmup.

Play order doesn't necessarily reflect more or less suitable tracks. I'll keep it random as I think that may give us the best blend.

Ultimate SST Fitness playlist

Flight to Neverland

Pirates of Wasteland

Rocky Theme- Gonna Fly Now

Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride

Its really good for my gy routines Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: