StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Found a nice record store (EVERYDAY MUSIC) in Bellingham, WA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Last_Starfighter
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 29174

Last_Starfighter is offline View user's profile Send private message View Last_Starfighter's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:33 pm   Post subject: Found a nice record store (EVERYDAY MUSIC) in Bellingham, WA Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I travelled south of the border for a snowboarding trip in Washington state last weekend, and to my absolute enjoyment discovered a nice big record store in downtown Bellingham called EVERYDAY MUSIC! They have 3 shops in Oregon and 2 shops in Washington so check out their website.
http://www.everydaymusic.com/

It's a pretty big store with all your physical media needs from LPs, Dvds, Cds, to BluRays new/used. For those who still want them, they have VHS and Cassettes too and most were 0.25 to $1. They opened til 10pm that day which is pretty convenient for shoppers Very Happy (their other locations might close at 11pm even)

The layout for Movies/Shows section (SST's forte) had the more popular scores up top. This was where i found Star Trek and Armageddon. Under the topshelf were more soundtracks but probably less in demand as i browsed and noticed most were of the songs soundtrack variety, ho hum...Not sure why, but i found Black Hawk Down here so it's still worth a quick browse.

All this for $20 (used of course)! Dvd $3.95, Star Trek $7, Armageddon $4.25, Black Hawk Down $5

All my stuff were in good condition, Star Trek was completely mint when i opened it up! Great job previous owner Twisted Evil

It's a fun little downtown area with some hip looking restaurants and dessert places at various price ranges. We ate at Fiamma Burgers and visited the Crepe place next door. Down the street I stumbled upon a gaming store which was having a Magic: The Gathering tournament (at 9:30pm, cool!). Overall a nice feel of culture in the many shops here, so check it out if you're ever visiting the "great NorthWest!!!" (that's what them Americans call it Very Happy )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: