StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Rob The Mob (Stephen Endelman)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:43 pm   Post subject: PR: Rob The Mob (Stephen Endelman) Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS PRESENTS ROB THE MOB –
ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Featuring Original Music by Stephen Endelman
And the Original Song “Love And The Gun” with Music by Endelman, Lyrics by Director Raymond DeFelitta, Performed by Tamela D’Amico

(March 12, 2014– Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the ROB THE MOB – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally and through Amazon-On-Demand on March 18, 2014. The album features original music by Stephen Endelman (EVELYN, FLIRTING WITH DISASTER) and classic tracks by Deee-Lite, Staple Singers and Wilson Pickett, along with the new cut “Love and the Gun”, which features lyrics by director Raymond DeFelitta and vocals by Tamela D’Amico. ROB THE MOB will be in theaters on March 21, 2014.

“Raymond has made a career out of capturing Italian American working class characters with a myriad of interesting features,” said Endelman. “He knows the world so well and is able to capture it in a beautiful and quite lyrical manner, always with taste and integrity.”

DeFelitta had the idea to write a song for the movie – which would become “Love and the Gun”. According to Endelman, DeFelitta suggested, “Let's make it a big 60s/Italianate song - and that's what we wrote. Ray came up with a lyric, I then recorded it with a great band and string players. Tamela D'Amico came in, translated it into Italian, and sung it in both English and Italian. It just fits the movie perfectly.”

Grammy-nominated composer, arranger and producer Stephen Endelman has successfully demonstrated his ability to write music and collaborate in a variety of genres. His scores range from lush, classical orchestrations, to contemporary, pop-driven tapestries. In the contemporary music world, Endelman has worked with music icons including Elvis Costello, Sheryl Crow, Robbie Williams, Alanis Morissette, Natalie Cole and soprano Renee Fleming. As a film composer, Endelman has work with Oscar®-lauded filmmakers including David O. Russell (FLIRTING WITH DISASTER), Martin Scorsese (KICKED IN THE HEAD), Irwin Winkler (HOME OF THE BRAVE), David Mamet (REDBELT), Bruce Beresford (EVELYN) and Robert Deniro (A BRONX TALE). Endelman's wide-ranging works have spanned the rich orchestral score for THE ENGLISHMAN WHO WENT UP A HILL, BUT CAME DOWN A MOUNTAIN, to his minimalist, modern score for the hit comedy FLIRTING WITH DISASTER.

New York City, 1991. Small-time crooks Tommy (Michael Pitt) and Rosie (Nina Arianda) have two things in common: a crazy-passionate love for one another and—after they’re caught robbing a florist on Valentine’s Day—prison records. Trying to go straight, Rosie lands a job at a debt-collection agency and persuades Tommy to join her. But soon Tommy is skipping his shifts to do something much more interesting—attend the landmark trial of Gambino-family boss John Gotti, where Mafia hit man Sammy "The Bull" Gravano provides graphic testimony that could finally bring down the flamboyant mob kingpin.

“It's hard to believe that two people could be so stupid as to think they could get away with robbing the social clubs of known mafioso,” said Endelman. “I used a lot of homemade pads as textures for their darkness. I also went to a prison and recorded everything you could possibly imagine inside a prison cell. It was a disused prison and that became my percussion ensemble.”

Track listing:
01. Love and the Gun - Stephen Endelman and Raymond DeFelitta featuring Tamela D'Amico
02. Groove Is In the Heart - Deee-Lite
03. City In the Sky - Staple Singers
04. Somethin' You Got - Wilson Pickett
05. I Can Talk To My Boss - Stephen Endelman
06. Flower Shop Robbery - Stephen Endelman
07. Tommy Gets Out - Stephen Endelman
08. Tommy Heads to the Bronx - Stephen Endelman
09. Tommy Goes To Gotti Trial - Stephen Endelman
10. Tommy’s Flashback - Stephen Endelman
11. Big Al’s Balls of Rice - Stephen Endelman
12. Why I Am Me - Stephen Endelman
13. The List - Stephen Endelman
14. Hey Vinnie I Got The List - Stephen Endelman
15. Rosie Calls Al - Stephen Endelman
16. Tommy Premonition - Stephen Endelman
17. I’m Outta Here - Stephen Endelman
18. Worlds Falling Apart - Stephen Endelman
19. Coney Island Montage - Stephen Endelman
20. Flashback - Stephen Endelman
21. Chess - Stephen Endelman
22. Hit Goes Down - Stephen Endelman
23. Christmas Day - Stephen Endelman

Millennium Entertainment presents ROB THE MOB in theaters on March 21, 2014. The ROB THE MOB – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available digitally and via Amazon on Demand on March 18, 2014.

###
“Love And The Gun” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwMYx3pBIcU
http://www.lakeshore-records.com/

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com, or @cinemediapromo on Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: