StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Seal Team 8: Behind Enemy Lines (Mark Kilian)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:52 am   Post subject: PR: Seal Team 8: Behind Enemy Lines (Mark Kilian) Reply with quote

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS PRESENTS
SEAL TEAM 8: BEHIND ENEMY LINES ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Featuring Original Music By Mark Kilian

(July 15, 2014– Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the SEAL TEAM 8: BEHIND ENEMY LINES – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on July 29, 2014. The album features original music by Mark Kilian (PITCH PERFECT, TSOTSI).

“When I first watched SEAL TEAM 8 I knew I was in for a ride!” said Kilian. “Director Roel Reiné had blown a lot of things up in South Africa where the movie was filmed and his very distinctive style, both in filming and editing, had the film feel very much like a video game to me. And that's how I approached the score.”

South African born Mark Kilian has had a successful and eclectic film-scoring career since moving to Los Angeles in 1994. He is most known for his ethnic-flavored scores like the Oscar winning TSOTSI, TRAITOR, RENDITION and BLESS ME, ULTIMA. His most recent scores include REVENGE OF THE GREEN DRAGONS, SEAL TEAM 8: BEHIND ENEMY LINES, TRUST ME, PITCH PERFECT, REPENTANCE and John Carpenter’s THE WARD. His TV work includes HBO’s 41, ABC’s KILLER WOMEN and DAYBREAK. He has also written music for many TV commercials including Apple, Toyota, Budweiser and American Express. He has 3 albums out under the name ‘The Gravy Street,’ which have received airplay in Los Angeles.

Tom Sizemore stars in the most explosive and action-packed BEHIND ENEMY LINES yet!

On an unsanctioned mission in Africa, a covert team of U.S. Navy SEALs is sent to locate a secret mining operation and prevent the sale of weapons-grade uranium to international terrorists. The stakes are higher than ever—and so is the body count—as Seal Team Eight must fight their way through the treacherous Congo in order to secure the uranium, expose the unknown buyer, and defuse one of the greatest threats the world has ever known!

“I knew I wanted to explore the world of dubstep for the testosterone element,” Kilian described. “I also wanted to keep it feeling African and heartfelt without it sounding cheesy or like an afterthought. The majority of my focus was trying to blend those two worlds so they sounded like part of the same story. I wrote some vocal tunes and had two wonderful vocalists singing them for me, which really added a lot to the authenticity we were looking for.”

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment presents SEAL TEAM 8: BEHIND ENEMY LINES currently available on DVD and Blu-Ray and Digital HD. The SEAL TEAM 8: BEHIND ENEMY LINES – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available digitally July 29, 2014.
###
http://www.lakeshore-records.com/

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com or @cinemediapromo on Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: