StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

christmas/winter cards of 2023

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 23654

olaziolek is offline View user's profile Send private message View olaziolek's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:15 am   Post subject: christmas/winter cards of 2023 Reply with quote

as i promised last year i'm back with the cards!

here it goes AGAIN:
[ctrl+c ctrl+v]
as usual i ask you to join me in this yearly fun of cardmaking! yay \o/
be it christmas cards or winter cards.

if you're in - please PM me your address [and your outside-the-SST name if you want to, otherwise i'll use your nick]. in return i'll send you a crazy christmas/winter card made especially for you [probably based on your wishes]. [the more wishes the crazier the card]. you can choose whether you'd like your card to be more christmasy or more wintery [you can add your fav colours or motifs or any weird ideas for me to include too. clues and wishes and CHALLENGES make it more fun for me! always].

i wait for you until late november [i'm still a lazy bug. more and more lazy every year].

deadlines for christmas cards:
-for SSTers across the ocean from me - 19.11.2023
-for SSTers in europe - 26.11.2023
-for SSTers in the netherlands [i moved] - 3.12.2023

deadlines for winter cards don't exist.

if you want your card to get to you before christmas please inform me before your deadline. if you don't really care you're free to join any time.

please do join me! it'll be fun! i promise!

i don't expect a return card from you, that is not a requirement or anything, but if you feel like it please remember that i moved [again] and my old address will not work anymore. PM me for the new one

also as always, the viola security disclaimer:

"i promise to deny to the government any knowledge of your existence. i will not blow any covers or undercover ops."

=^.^=
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in, my address has not changed,. but I will need you to send me an updated one for you so I can send something to you this year Very Happy

-M
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

aw

Member#: 3050

Bruiser is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Bruiser's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ing you!!
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 43

Caliburn is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Caliburn's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am three days too late?! :O
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51310

HoriusIopli is offline View user's profile Send private message HoriusIopli's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:03 pm   Post subject: Happy Holidays to All, You all mean so much to Music Reply with quote

i listen to SST, and Entranced.FM always, while i am sleeping i keep Your stations on quietly, While i leave the house and walking i am always tuned in. The depth, and real choice behind Your tracks has changed my Life as a Musician, i have started to really understand and appreciate and make Lounge thanks to Entranced.fm, these stations especially is such a special place, there is no other like this place, the variety of Such truly high quality DEEP cuts is amazing. i want to say truly and genuinely thank You, Happy New Year. You have a Life Long Listener Here, living in Boston, originally from Greece. :Smile
mandafj
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 51508

mandafj is offline View user's profile Send private message mandafj's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:01 am   Post subject: Re: Happy Holidays to All, You all mean so much to Music Reply with quote

HoriusIopli wrote:
i listen to SST, and Entranced.FM always, while i am sleeping i keep Your stations on quietly, While i leave the house and walking i am always tuned in. The depth, and real choice behind Your tracks has changed my Life as a Musician, i have started to really understand and appreciate and make Lounge thanks to Entranced.fm, these stations especially is such a special place, there is no other like this place, the variety of Such truly high quality DEEP cuts is amazing. i want to say truly and genuinely thank You, Happy New Year. You have a Life Long Listener Here, living in Boston, originally from Greece. :Smile

Thanks for the information!

removed part of the post with a spam link - molossus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: