StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Ratings Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Yvond
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 39

Yvond is offline View user's profile Send private message Yvond's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:10 am   Post subject: Ratings Page Reply with quote

Is is it possible to put the Ratings page in alphabetical order? Right now it's kind of difficult to find the soundtracks I'm looking for to rate.

Thx,
Yvond
PurpleRen
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:40 am   Post subject: Ratings Page Reply with quote

Well, Yvond

quote:
Is is it possible to put the Ratings page in alphabetical order?
I don't run the site, but I did notice this:

It kind of is in alphabetical order. Everytime you click on a soundtrack from the requests page, a window will pop up with the track listings, and at the top of the window it'll say "Rate It!"

So you can rate all the soundtracks you like from the doing that... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:18 am   Post subject: Ratings Page Reply with quote

Thanks PurpleRen. I am working on having one page for the Playlist/Requests/Ratings. Right now the ratings code is a little limited. I want to be able to parse the stars anywhere I want. If I could I could display the rating of the currently playing soundtracks and have the ratings in the queue/played page as well. So I either need to wait until the company that wrote the script from where I bought it, to come out with a new version that has that feature or try to mod the code myself, which is not an easy task. If anyone that has CGI/Perl programming knowledge thinks they can help that would be great.

Please do not PM me. Use email, Feedback or Contact Us links.
PurpleRen
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 81

PurpleRen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PurpleRen's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:35 pm   Post subject: Ratings Page Reply with quote

How about showing comments for soundtracks along with the rating? Like for example:

K-Pax
Rating: 5 stars
Comments or reviews: Great soundtrack, sounds like Thomas Newman, really reminds me of the movie...A nice upbeat tempo to symbolize the arrival of Prot, and a slow soft arrangement for the devolpement and revealing of his character.

(Something like that) That ain't my review, but something like that would be cool to see, cause some of these scores I've never heard. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:13 pm   Post subject: Ratings Page Reply with quote

Actually, that is something that is in the works right now. Here in the near future, we will be Launching SoundBytes @ StreamingSoundtracks.com, in which, your's truly will be offering reviews of soundtracks and movie scores, in a Siskel and Ebert (Bless his Soul) sort of fashion.

Also, in other news, we will be launching Radio @ SST, a web-based StreamCaster, similar to that of Live365.com, and in doing so, will be able to allow users who are behind firewalls to be able to listen in.

We will keep you posted on the progress of both of these new features, and to even more new features on the way,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: