StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Regression

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:32 pm   Post subject: PR: Regression Reply with quote

LAKESHORE RECORDS PRESENTS
REGRESSION - ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Featuring Original Music By Roque Baños

(October 19, 2015– Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the REGRESSION – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on October 23, 2015 and on CD later this year. The album features original music by Roque Baños (EVIL DEAD, HEART OF THE SEA).

From Alejandro Amenábar, director of THE OTHERS, THE SEA INSIDE, and OPEN YOUR EYES comes a chilling psychological thriller starring Ethan Hawke and Emma Watson.

“Alejandro Amenabar, is a composer as well as director, but he wanted to leave on me all the creative aspects on this score,” Baños explained. “When I saw the movie for the first time, it was without any reference or temp music, so I literally had to start from zero. We did have a conversation about the mood of course, but these were general aspects in tones such as mysterious, magic, horror, ancestral vocals, etc.”

Roque Baños was born in Jumilla (Murcia) in 1968. He began his musical education at the Conservatorio Superior de Música de Murcia where he finished elementary level, specializing in saxophone, obtaining Honors in both Music Theory and in Saxophone. In 1986, he moved to Madrid, completing his studies at the Madrid Royal Conservatory of Music and then received a grant from the Ministry of Culture, in 1993 he moved to Boston to study at Berklee College of Music, majoring in Music Composition for Film and Jazz.

Since 1998 when he scored his first film SECONDARY ROADS directed by Emilio Martinez Lazaro, he has worked with Spain’s most renowned directors such as Alex de la Iglesia, Daniel Monzon, Carlos Saura, Emilio Martinez Lazaro, and Santiago Segura to name a few, and other internationally acclaimed directors such as Jonathan Glazer, Brad Anderson, Marcelo Piñeyro or Gerard Junot amongst others.

It should be noted, among his latest works, EVIL DEAD directed by Fede Alvarez and produced by Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi and OLDBOY by Spike Lee. His latest works are HEART OF THE SEA, directed by Ron Howard (premiering December 2015), and RISEN from Kevin Reynolds which will be released in January 2016.

“When I compose, I generally start from the very beginning and continue chronologically, but in this case I started from the last scene of the movie and went backwards,” explained Baños. “One of the main themes, the ‘Regression theme’, is a twelve tone melody. This is a very rare, never used in film, way of composing. This gives it a very mysterious and dizzy feeling to when we go inside of a mind in the regression scenes. I also used it backwards - Alejandro and I thought this worked really week in the story.”

REGRESSION is being theatrically released in select countries this October. The REGRESSION – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be available digitally on October 23 and on CD later this year.

# # #

http://www.lakeshorerecords.com

For more information contact KrakowerPolingPR@gmail.com.com, or @KrakowerPoling on Twitter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: