StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Misconduct soundtrack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:17 pm   Post subject: PR: Misconduct soundtrack Reply with quote

VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS TO RELEASE
MISCONDUCT – ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Featuring Original Music Composed By Federico Jusid

(February 3, 2016 – Los Angeles, CA) – Varèse Sarabande will release the MISCONDUCT – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on February 5th. The album features the original music composed by Federico Jusid (THE SECRET IN THEIR EYES, ISABEL MY QUEEN).

“This is a somewhat classical score, in the sense that it’s built on different leitmotifs, each associated with a character or a narrative line of the plot,” Jusid stated about creating the score. “Whilst the music has a structure mostly melodic and harmonic based - like most old school scores - played mainly by a large string section, there are abundant contemporary sound layers enriching the palette, in an attempt to hear a dialogue between the ‘old and the new’ languages.”

MISCONDUCT is about an ambitious lawyer who finds himself caught in a power struggle between a corrupt pharmaceutical executive and his firm's senior partner. When the case takes a deadly turn, he must race to uncover the truth before he loses everything.
Federico Jusid is a Spanish composer, born in Buenos Aires, who resides and works between Madrid and Los Angeles. He has written the scores for more than 30 feature films and over 15 television series. His work includes the score for the Academy Award®-winner for Best Foreign Film THE SECRET IN THEIR EYES (2009, Dir. by Juan José Campanella), for which he received the nomination for the Spanish Academy Goya Award® for Best Original Score.
He has recently worked with Alberto Iglesias writing additional compositions for the original score of Ridley Scott´s EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS, and he has also composed the soundtrack for KIDNAP (Luis Prieto) with Halle Berry, to be released later this year: THE HUNTER’S PRAYER (Jonathan Mostow) starring Sam Worthington and HAPPY 140 (Gracia Querejeta). Other notable scores include THE LIFE UNEXPECTED (Jorge Torregrossa), EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN (Anna Piterbarg), THE ESCAPE (Eduardo Mignogna), THE HIDDEN FACE (Andrés Baiz), I WANT TO BE YOUR SOLDIER (Christian Molina), and more recently THE IGNORANCE OF BLOOD (Manuel Gómez Pereira), BETIBU (Miguel Cohan).
On television, his most recognized work is the soundtrack for the Spanish historical drama ISABEL, MY QUEEN with whom he won several awards, such as International Film Music Critics Association (IFMCA) Award and Reel Music Award. In 2015 he made the score for the TV series UNDER SUSPICION and THE REFUGEES (co-production with BBC International) and the original score of CHARLES, KING EMPEROR, sequel to ISABEL, MY QUEEN and for which he has recently been awarded with the Movie Music UK Award for Best Television Score. He has also composed works for concert hall for various chamber ensembles, choir and soloists.
With his experience of using and conducting orchestras, it was a no-brainer to incorporate those elements into the score. “I used a large string orchestra, colored with woodwind and brass sections and some bold timpani, playing thematic material,” said Jusid. “My team did a wonderful job processing them electronically, to enable me to manipulate and blend them into the string texture. The result is that on top of all these electronic sounds you can hear a solo violin playing virtuoso passages with a lot of nerve, accompanying either our impulsive or our conniving characters.”

Jusid concluded, “I've been wanting to have a Varèse release for a long time, but I’m more than happy that it finally happened with the score for this US project, which I am so proud of.”

Lionsgate presents MISCONDUCT in theaters on February 5, 2016. Varèse Sarabande will release the MISCONDUCT – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack digitally on February 5, 2016.

# # #

www.varesesarabande.com

For more information contact KrakowerGroup[at]gmail.com, or @KrakowerGroup on Twitter

ABOUT VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS
Founded in 1978, Varèse Sarabande is the most prolific producer of film music in the world, releasing the highest quality soundtracks from the world’s greatest composers. From current box office hits and top television series to the classics of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Varèse Sarabande’s catalog includes albums from practically every composer in every era, covering all of film history; from Bernard Herrmann, Alex North and Jerry Goldsmith to Alexandre Desplat, Michael Giacchino, Marcelo Zarvos and Brian Tyler.

Varèse Sarabande releases deluxe and expanded editions of special soundtracks for the film music aficionado. The Varèse Vintage imprint specializes in releasing new and re-issued albums by classic pop, jazz and country artists. Varèse Sarabande Records is distributed by Universal Music Group.

Follow: twitter.com/varesesarabande
Watch: youtube.com/varesesarabande
Listen: open.spotify.com/user/varesesarabanderecords
Like: facebook.com/varesesarabanderecords
Buy: varesesarabande.com
USA LadyInque
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10281

LadyInque is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View LadyInque's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, and here I thought this was a selection of music by which to conduct oneself badly.

Or, perhaps, the gripping story of a corrupt bandleader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: