StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

PR: Now You See Me 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks
View previous topic :: View next topic 
cinemediapromo
Captain
Captain

Member#: 20035

cinemediapromo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail cinemediapromo's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 pm   Post subject: PR: Now You See Me 2 Reply with quote

VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS TO RELEASE
NOW YOU SEE ME 2 – ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
FROM THE FILM BEING RELEASED JUNE 10 BY LIONSGATE’S SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT LABEL

Featuring Original Music Composed By Brian Tyler

(June 6, 2016 – Los Angeles, CA) – Varèse Sarabande will release the NOW YOU SEE ME 2 – Original Soundtrack digitally on June 10, 2016 and on CD July 8, 2016. The album features the original music composed by Brian Tyler (NOW YOU SEE ME, AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON). NOW YOU SEE ME 2 is being released June 10 by Lionsgate’s Summit Entertainment label.

"Now You See Me 2 provided a wonderful opportunity to compose a score that is truly eclectic,” said Tyler. “The music itself is a magic trick that will surprise and excite in unexpected ways.”

In NOW YOU SEE ME 2, The Four Horseman [Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Lizzy Caplan] return for a second mind-bending adventure, elevating the limits of stage illusion to new heights and taking them around the globe. One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their Robin Hood-style magic spectacles, the illusionists resurface for a comeback performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate. The man behind their vanishing act is none other than Walter Mabry [Daniel Radcliffe], a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their most impossible heist yet. Their only hope is to perform one last unprecedented stunt to clear their names and reveal the mastermind behind it all.

“The music feels at times groovy, having an old school throwback big band sound while still having a modern edge,” Tyler described. “It also has a magical, wistful quality while still being grounded in real emotions. At times it reflects the music of China, where much of the film takes place, while nodding to the jazz influences of the west.”

Brian Tyler is a composer and conductor of over 70 films and was named Film Composer of the Year at the 2014 Cue Awards. Tyler composed blockbuster hits Avengers: Age of Ultron, Furious 7, Iron Man 3, as well as Thor: The Dark World. He conducted the London Philharmonic, the Philharmonia of London, and the Hollywood Studio Symphony for those films. He also scored Eagle Eye for producer Steven Spielberg, and the box office hits Fast Five and Fast & Furious. He was nominated for a 2014 BAFTA Games Award and was inducted into the music branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2010. His films have grossed $9.5 billion worldwide.

Tyler began scoring features shortly after he received his bachelor’s degree from UCLA and master's degree from Harvard University. He scored The Expendables, Rambo, Law Abiding Citizen, Constantine and Battle OF Los Angeles. After composing the score for The Hunted, Tyler composed the score for the turn-of-the-century drama The Greatest Game Ever Played, starring Shia LaBeouf.

Most recently Tyler wrote the score for the feature films Truth and CRIMINAL. On May 7th, 2016, Tyler made his debut headlining concert conducting his film music with the Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall in London. Tyler also scored the music to the gun control documentary Under the Gun executive produced and narrated by Katie Couric which premiered in May 2016. For television, he scores the series Scorpion, Hawaii Five-0, and Sleepy Hollow, for which he received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music in 2014.

Summit Entertainment presents NOW YOU SEE ME 2 in theaters June 10th. Varèse Sarabande will release the NOW YOU SEE ME 2 – Original Soundtrack digitally on June 10, 2016 and on CD July 8, 2016.

# # #

www.varesesarabande.com

For more information contact KrakowerGroup[at]gmail.com, or @KrakowerGroup on Twitter

ABOUT VARÈSE SARABANDE RECORDS
Founded in 1978, Varèse Sarabande is the most prolific producer of film music in the world, releasing the highest quality soundtracks from the world’s greatest composers. From current box office hits and top television series to the classics of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Varèse Sarabande’s catalog includes albums from practically every composer in every era, covering all of film history; from Bernard Herrmann, Alex North and Jerry Goldsmith to Alexandre Desplat, Michael Giacchino, Marcelo Zarvos and Brian Tyler.

Varèse Sarabande releases deluxe and expanded editions of special soundtracks for the film music aficionado. The Varèse Vintage imprint specializes in releasing new and re-issued albums by classic pop, jazz and country artists. Varèse Sarabande Records is distributed by Universal Music Group.

Follow: twitter.com/varesesarabande
Watch: youtube.com/varesesarabande
Listen: open.spotify.com/user/varesesarabanderecords
Like: facebook.com/varesesarabanderecords
Buy: varesesarabande.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Soundtracks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: