StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

christmas/winter cards of 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 23654

olaziolek is offline View user's profile Send private message View olaziolek's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:23 am   Post subject: christmas/winter cards of 2017 Reply with quote

hi all!

my head is still in the kingsman universe, i'll use the quote here:
"late again, sir"

as usual late, as usual i ask you to join me in this yearly fun of cardmaking! yay \o/
be it christmas cards or winter cards.

so! as always:
if you're in please PM me your address [and your outside-the-SST name if you want to, otherwise i'll use your nick]. in return i'll send you a crazy christmas/winter card made especially for you [probably based on your wishes]. [the more wishes the crazier the card]. you can choose whether you'd like your card to be more christmas- or more winter-themed [you can add your fav colours or motifs or any weird ideas for me to include too. clues and wishes and CHALLENGES make it more fun for me! seriously].

i wait for you until mid november [i really should start early. i'm a lazy bug].

deadlines for christmas cards:
-for SSTers across the ocean from me - 12.11.2017
-for SSTers in europe - 26.11.2017
-for SSTers in poland - 10.12.2017

deadlines for winter cards don't exist.

if you want your card to get to you before christmas please inform me before your deadline. if you don't really care you're free to join any time.

please do join me! it'll be fun! i promise!

also as always, the viola security disclaimer:

"i promise to deny to the government any knowledge of your existence. i will not blow any covers or undercover ops."

Last edited by olaziolek on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Member#: 57

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Ola, you should still have my address from when you sent me my birthday card Smile (which I absolutely loved BTW).

I am going to be extremely lazy here and piggy back off your post though and say that if people want a card from me this year as well, also hit me up via PM. I think the timeline that Ola has laid out works for me here in the US as well, only slightly reversed:

deadlines for christmas cards:
-for SSTers in Europe - 12.11.2017
-for SSTers in the United States - 26.11.2017
-for SSTers in California - 10.12.2017

I am not nearly as artistically inclined as dear Ola, but I will put my heart into the cards that get sent out Smile
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 36042

DieTeeFee is offline View user's profile Send private message View DieTeeFee's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just hide behind the other two then. If anyone of you wants to exchange chrismas cards, write me a PM with your adress and any fandom wishes or ideas Very Happy
I'm terribly lazy, so i'll only make cards for the people who are willing to send me one in return Razz I'd be very obliged if everyone interested could send me their PMs by the middle of november. I'm not a fast drawer.

Also, I'd totally love to exchange cards with both of you, ola and morg. I'll send you a pm in the coming days Smile
Germany danleich
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 37055

danleich is offline View user's profile Send private message View danleich's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I be equally lazy and hijack this thread for me offer for christmas cookies? Well, I just do it Very Happy

So since my crafting/drawing skillz are sub-par I would offer some cookies or other baked stuff for people interested. Only downside would be I have no idea in which condition they will arrive. I would pack them in bubble wrap, but yeah. And since it needs to be sent via small package I checked the prices and would ask for people outside the EU for a small compensation of 10€ or $ or equivalent and inside the EU for 5 € or equivalent. Special allergies and stuff will be considered of course. In case of interest, pm me, the dates from above should be applicable. Smile

Also for people in USA: I checked and cookies are apparently not on the list of dangerous substances, unlike contraceptives or texts dealing with them Shocked You really have weird regulations. Very Happy
Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

olaziolek is offline View user's profile Send private message View olaziolek's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i confirm that dan cookies are yummy

and they arrived intact! [in tons of bubble wrap]
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 29607

Finnster is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Finnster's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will preface this by saying I more than likely will not be able to reciprocate any cards or small giftees, but if you are so inclined and don't think of my lack of response as being a jerk ... then please!!

Last edited by Finnster on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poland olaziolek
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

keep 'em comming!
Admiral (Administrator)

Morg is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Morg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

olaziolek wrote:
keep 'em comming!
Now folks sending me a card, make sure to address it to MorgHubby (Dustin) as well please Smile We don't want him to feel left out Very Happy
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 45196

mysza is offline View user's profile Send private message View mysza's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it too late for me to join? Id' love to make a postcard for you. If you want to receive a winter/christmas/new year card send me a PM with deadline of 1st Dec. Any wishes or clues are very welcome. Yay!
USA Morg VIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all, so this is the last call to be put on the list to receive a card from MorgHubby and myself, as I will be putting them into the post on Monday. Shoot me a PM if you still want a card from us Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: