StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

Rejected selections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Cocles
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: refinement of my suggestion Reply with quote

You ignored my post? Well gosh. Seems kinda silly to ask the admins for a favor then ignore them when they reply.

But que sera. Razz

Anyvays, it's simple, Slash. No one gives a flying rats rumpus about this except you. So we're not going to do it. Very Happy

Tell the ScoreStation we said hello. Wink

Last edited by Cocles on Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
USA jk2silly VIP (subscribed member)
Commander
Commander

Member#: 30

jk2silly is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View jk2silly's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:10 pm   Post subject: Re: refinement of my suggestion Reply with quote

Slash wrote:
Anyway, I would normally offer to do such a thing, but since I've gotten such a hostile and unpleasant reception here, I'm not so interesting in pitching in my time.

Crying or Very sad

And here I thought we were going to get ourselves a new administrator "dad". My life no longer has any meaning.

OK now numbnuts. We are probably one of the more open and accepting groups on the net. Surprised But when you push, insult, and try to take over the place, we ARE going to fight back. So don't get all weepy and hurt because someone was mean to you.

Evil or Very Mad

Now run home to mommy. If and when you want to accept the will of the administration and the community at large then you are welcome to come back and have fun with the rest of us.
Commander

Member#: 178

Legolas is offline View user's profile Send private message View Legolas's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 9:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You are sad slash. very sad... really cocles post was funny. But maybe you are a sensitive boy... Confused

anywho, its great you can come up with lots of ideas. Some that we already thought of, such as the point system... Don't treat the admins here like they are a dumb kid borrowing their mom or dads compuer Rolling Eyes . We already know that is you.

before any new bright totally obvious ideas come to that thick head of yours, you might want to do some back tracking in the forum to see if it was discussed already Wink . Don't waste our time... Cool

AGAIN, You have good ideas and seemed to know what you were talking about, the problem is that none of the current software supports any of you ideas... I guess you better wait like the rest of us for technology to advance... in the mean time take that typing figure and get back to work on picking your arse.

Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: