StreamingSoundtracks.com
VIP
Subscribe to become a VIP member of SST!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The VIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give VIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Search

SSTore

:: SSTore ::

I might be able to help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StreamingSoundtracks.com Forum Index -> Streaming
View previous topic :: View next topic 
fatherj
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 2016

fatherj is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail fatherj's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:47 pm   Post subject: I might be able to help Reply with quote

I am studying Constitutional Law in grad school right now. My future career will revolve around interpreting Supreme Court decisions and applying them to current or proposed legislation. I'm not totally up on any of the laws regarding internet radio, but if someone would get me the names of all relevent acts or laws, I will go through them with a fine tooth comb.

I know what I'm doing. A paper that I wrote last year was sent to the US Senate concerning a law that they were working on. Three weeks after submitting my concerns on the Constitutionality of the wording of many of the parts, along with suggestions on how to make it legal, the bill was almost completely rewritten to reflect what I wrote.

Just send me the names of all of the acts or laws, and I will see what I can come up with. If you look hard enough, you will find a way to solve any question with very little effort, and this probably isn't a situation that this simple idea will not work for.

Let me know how I can help.

Father J
Commodore

aw

Member#: 15

Cocles is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Cocles's Favorites are Private
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

We're already pretty well taken care of here. Maybe that will change in the future, and if so we'll let you know.

If you'd like to check out the laws and acts anyways, it seems many of them are still in court and those that are out are on the verge of going back in.

There's CARP, the SWSA, all sorts of them. Go wild.
fatherj
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 2016

fatherj is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail fatherj's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's kewl.

If you hear of any new bills or legislation let me know. Or contact me if you have any legal questions regarding anything, as I might be of some assistance. I am offering my assistance if it is ever needed.

-Father J
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: